New Maruti Wagon R from Maruti Suzuki:price,features,specifications reviews
New Maruti Wagon R is ready to roll the Indian roads with whole new look and amazing feature set. India’s second largest selling car, Maruti Suzuki Wagon R has undergone a complete model change not at the exterior but also at its heart. The new Maruti Wagon R from Maruti Suzuki is a whole new model with redefined looks and great features that makes it’s more comfortable and delivers a better performance.
The new Maruti Wagon R will be available in seven colors namely; Superior White, Silky Silver, Midnight Black, Blistering Grey, Fire-back red, Baker’s Chocolate and Breeze Blue. The new Wagon R 2010 by Maruti Suzuki is called the ‘Blue Eyed Boy’ as it sports an elegant blue eyed parking indicator integrated in the headlamp cluster.
On the looks of the new Maruti Wagon R from Maruti Suzuki now comes with a clear lens headlamp with the front grille that looks sturdier. The grille replaces the horizontal lines with cross graph like mesh, it also comes with more winkers and reflectors and tail lamp now has clearer lens. The chassis of this Maruti Wagon R is robust and the car boasts of a beautiful side profile. The new Wagon R also sports a rear wind shield wiper.
Now to look at the interior of the new Maruti Wagon R : it sports a steering from Swift, a new central console, dashboard with airvents, the entertainments features includes a stereo, CD player and aux-in for iPod. The company is also expected to provide color options for the interior.
The new Maruti Wagon R 2010 supports a KB-Series engine from Maruti Suzuki A Star. It is a 998cc, 3 cylinder engine for better fuel efficiency and performance. The Bharat Stage IV complaint gasoline engine delivers a power of 67/6200 PS/rpm and reaches the peak torque of 90/3500 Nm/rpm.
The new Maruti Suzuki Wagon R scores high on the various comfort and safety features too. Maruti Suzuki makes sure that with the Wagon R 2010, the passengers get a more spacious inside by rectifying the legroom constraints and a much improved boot space. The top end variant that is Vxi comes equipped with Air bags and an optional Anti-lock Braking System.
The new Maruti Wagon R- LX variant is priced at Rs. 3.28 lakh, the LXi variant is priced at Rs. 3.57 lakh and the Vxi variant at Rs. 3.81 lakh. To undergo this major model change Maruti Suzuki has invested Rs. 290 crores.
- Maruti A-STAR 2012 Price in India, New Maruti A-STAR 2012 Features, Specs
- Maruti Ertiga Price in India, Maruti Ertiga Launch, Ertiga Mileage, Booking
- Maruti Swift 2011 booking started officially at Maruti Swift India web site
- New Swift Dzire 2011 price to be reduced, New Swift Dzire 2011 price range
- Maruti Suzuki MPV RIII launch Marui Suzuki MPV RIII price and Features
- Maruti Swift 2011 launch in Aug, Maruti Swift 2011 launch date in India
- Maruti Cervo 2011 price Maruti Cervo 2011 price range for different models
- Maruti Swift 2011 mileage, Maruti Ritz mileage, Maruti Dzire diesel mileage
- Maruti Cervo 2011, New Maruti Swift 2011, Maruti Dzire 2011: Comparison
- Maruti Swift 2011 Review for upgraded Features, 2011 Maruti Swift Price