New Maruti Wagon R from Maruti Suzuki: Price, Features and Specifications
Maruti Wagon R has been launched with a major model change; the new Wagon R 2010 was launched on Friday, 23rd April 2010. Maruti Suzuki, the uncrowned king of small car segment in India has launched this new Wagon R which is based on an entirely new platform and is a bundle of amazing features that makes it more spacious, wider and taller.
Maruti Suzuki Wagon R 2010, “the Blue Eyed Boy” is now powered by BS-LV complaint K Series engine. Maruti introduces this latest version of its Wagon R at a price of Rs. 3.28- Rs.3.81 lakh in India.
Maruti Wagon R, which is the second largest selling car after Alto, does expect some cannibalization on the sales of its closely priced other models by the company, but the company is sure that it would at the same time deliver a growth in the overall sales volume of the car.
Maruti Wagon R, which is now called the Wagon R 2010, will be launched in 3 versions and the price details are: the LX variant is priced at Rs. 3.28 lakh, the LXi variant is priced at Rs.3.57 lakh and the VXi variant is priced at Rs. 3.81 lakh. The company ruled out launching the diesel version and said the new Wagon R will be available in gasoline only.
To develop the latest version of Maruti Wagon R 2010, the company is said to have undergone a huge investment of Rs. 290 crores as the latest Maruti Wagon R version will not just sport some minor changes but will undergo a complete model change. Mayank Prateek told the media persons, “The company’s investment of Rs. 290 crores on the project is over and above the money spent by vendors on upgrading their facilities for the car.”
So, all the Maruti Wagon R fans get ready for some major changes in the car which gives a whole new dimension to performance and comfort. The new Wagon R is expected to be a more fuel efficient model with 18.9km/l of fuel efficiency as tested by Automotive Research Association of India. It also comes with a front and rear componentry suspension and a great make over at the interior side of the vehicle.
The dual color dashboard now sports a 3 D profile and looks great to the eyes. The AC vents are circular with accurately placed pedals and easy to hold steering wheel.
- Maruti A-STAR 2012 Price in India, New Maruti A-STAR 2012 Features, Specs
- Maruti Ertiga Price in India, Maruti Ertiga Launch, Ertiga Mileage, Booking
- Maruti Swift 2011 booking started officially at Maruti Swift India web site
- New Swift Dzire 2011 price to be reduced, New Swift Dzire 2011 price range
- Maruti Suzuki MPV RIII launch Marui Suzuki MPV RIII price and Features
- Maruti Swift 2011 launch in Aug, Maruti Swift 2011 launch date in India
- Maruti Cervo 2011 price Maruti Cervo 2011 price range for different models
- Maruti Swift 2011 mileage, Maruti Ritz mileage, Maruti Dzire diesel mileage
- Maruti Cervo 2011, New Maruti Swift 2011, Maruti Dzire 2011: Comparison
- Maruti Swift 2011 Review for upgraded Features, 2011 Maruti Swift Price