New Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTSi price, feature and specifications
Bajaj, known for its service and prestige in the Indian market has been doing a tremendous job in the automobile market in India. Bajaj tasted success with its Pulsar 150 cc when it was first launched a way back. Now Bajaj is also known for its fast pace bikes like Pulsar 180 cc and 220 cc. And Bajaj has yet again launched the new bike Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTSi. The bike was earlier there with DTS-Fi but now Bajaj has launched the DTSi version of it.
The height and length of Pulsar 220 DTSi is 1165 mm and 2035 mm respectively and the ground clearance of 165 mm, wheelbase of 1350 mm with kirb weight of 152 Kg. This superb engine produces maximum power of 8500 rpm and maximum torque of 7000 rpm. The Pulsar 220 DTSi has 4 stroke, air cooled, single cylinder, DTSi engine which generates 220cc power. The bike comes with an electric start and CDI electronic ignition.
Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTSi has a digital speedometer, a digital fuel gauge and an analog tachometer. Pulsar 220 DTSi is installed with tubeless tires, both in the front and the back with 260 mm disc breaks in the front and 230 mm disc breaks in the back providing the bike a superb grip and control. The bike no more comes with fuel injection but now is a carbureted bike which will generate great power at 21 PS and the Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTSi comes with a wet multiplate clutch and has 5 speed gears with the gear pattern of 1 DOWN and 4 UP.
Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTSi is fitted with the fuel and battery charge indicators and engine oil cooler and certain other things makes this bike blazing fast. The suspension and brakes has been optimized to provide the riders a great control and performance. The tires this time are more wider and the body work has been done very graphically making the bike stunning and classic. The black finish given to the bike on engine and wheels makes it sporty and stylish.
Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTSi gives a beautiful mileage of 42 Km per liter in city and 52 Km per liter on highways and reaches 0-60 Kmph in 3.8 seconds and from 0-100 Kmph in 11.1 seconds. The bike looks pretty cool in grey, black, blue and red and has a price range of Rs 70000 and is full value for money.
- Suzuki Hayate 110 Price in India, Suzuki Hayate 110 Features, Mileage 60
- Bajaj Pulsar 200NS Price
- TVS Star City Price in India, Upgraded TVS Star City 2012 Features, Specs
- Bajaj KTM Duke 200 Price in India, Bajaj KTM Duke 200 Features and Booking
- Yamaha R15 version 2.0 Price
- Triumph bikes launch in India in 2012, Triumph bikes price and launch
- Hero Honda Glamour price Hero Honda Glamour price and mileage up to 80 kmpl
- Bajaj Ninja 250 R price, Bajaj Ninja 250R price and Features Review
- Bajaj Discover 125cc price, Discover 125 cc mileage, power good combination
- Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS bike Price, Review, Bajaj Pulsar bike 135 LS Specs