New Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTSi bike for youth in India
The new Street fighter Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTSi is the new inclusion to the two wheeler category from Bajaj. The Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTSi looks aggressive and sporty and is built to perform and give the user value for money. Bike India a leading Magazine has an interesting review titled. “The Emperor Strikes Back” and Zigwheels has reviewed the New Pulsar 220 DTSi as “Pulveriser!”
So what is unique about this new Bike? The style of Bajaj 220 DTSi is all black, with 3D logo, vertical twin projector headlamps, clip on handles and split seats. The Pulsar 200 DTSi has a very powerful 4 stroke engine, 220cc, 21 Ps, twin spark engine built for highest output and mileage. It has good startability and good torque as well. Bajaj 220 DTSi has Indias largest Venturi Carburettor, auto choke and temperature based ignition.
The twin projector headlamps (55w) have high penetration beams and hence enhance the visibility in all extreme conditions. Dual Hydraulic disc brakes fitted in the Bajaj 22 DTSi gives the best brake performance as the disc has larger diameter. The tubeless tyres ensures safety and the soft compound tyres give the rider a good grip at high speeds.
In Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTSi, Exhaus TEC is the world’s first technology introduced and patented by BAJAJ which helps in improving the ‘scavenging’ process. This feature improves the engine torque which optimizes the engine performance by giving a low ‘boom’ sound.
Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTSi comes in four different colors, the misty grey silver, plasma blue, cocktail wine red and midnight black. Out of these the misty grey silver looks cool as it matched the overall black style of the vehicle. The Bajaj 220 DTSi price is Rs 70,000 and is all set to be the nest youth icon for its high speed, performance and cool features.
- Suzuki Hayate 110 Price in India, Suzuki Hayate 110 Features, Mileage 60
- Bajaj Pulsar 200NS Price
- TVS Star City Price in India, Upgraded TVS Star City 2012 Features, Specs
- Bajaj KTM Duke 200 Price in India, Bajaj KTM Duke 200 Features and Booking
- Yamaha R15 version 2.0 Price
- Triumph bikes launch in India in 2012, Triumph bikes price and launch
- Hero Honda Glamour price Hero Honda Glamour price and mileage up to 80 kmpl
- Bajaj Ninja 250 R price, Bajaj Ninja 250R price and Features Review
- Bajaj Discover 125cc price, Discover 125 cc mileage, power good combination
- Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS bike Price, Review, Bajaj Pulsar bike 135 LS Specs