New Bajaj Boxer Price, Bajaj Boxer 125CC launch 2011, mileage, Bajaj Boxer
Bajaj Auto re-launched the modified version of Bajaj Boxer in India at a price range of Rs 44, 699 approx. The introduction of the new version has rekindled the hopes of bike enthusiasts. The bike has 125 cc engine as compared to the 100 cc engine of the old Boxer.
Bajaj Boxer now comes with improvised torque and horsepower. The New Bajaj Boxer bike with four speed gears is expected to be a fuel efficient bike. New Bajaj Boxer mileage of 70 kmpl on the cramped city roads and around 85 kmpl on highways. This modified and upgraded model of Bajaj Boxer would give tough competition to other bikes in 125 cc division. The bike is available in various color variants such as red, blue and black.
Bajaj Boxer 2011 would generate a maximum power of 10 PS at 7500 rpm and also expected to accelerate from zero to 80 kms in just 15 seconds. The height, weight, length and width of Bajaj Boxer is kept in perfect alignment to offer utmost riding comfort. The New Bajaj Boxer bike boasts of various top-of-the-line features such as ABS, EBD and front and back suspension systems. The ground clearance and wheelbase of the bike is 170 and 1275mm respectively.
Along with technical modifications in New Bajaj Boxer 2011, Bajaj has also concentrated on stylizing the looks of the vehicle. The rectangular speedometer, mud guards, high fuel tank and alloy wheels gives the sports bike look to the vehicle. Additionally, attractive graphics and aggressive design will appeal to all age groups.
Along with the stylizing New Bajaj Boxer, the company has also concentrated on the safety features. Latest seat provisions, tyre fittings and suspension and brake systems makes the bike a much safer option as compared to it predecessor.
The front suspension of the Bajaj Boxer 2011 is telescopic and the back one is with dual SNS adaptation. The back of the bike boasts of a nitrox gas suspensions. The fuel tank of Bajaj Boxer is expected to be of the capacity of 12 litres.
- Suzuki Hayate 110 Price in India, Suzuki Hayate 110 Features, Mileage 60
- Bajaj Pulsar 200NS Price
- TVS Star City Price in India, Upgraded TVS Star City 2012 Features, Specs
- Bajaj KTM Duke 200 Price in India, Bajaj KTM Duke 200 Features and Booking
- Yamaha R15 version 2.0 Price
- Triumph bikes launch in India in 2012, Triumph bikes price and launch
- Hero Honda Glamour price Hero Honda Glamour price and mileage up to 80 kmpl
- Bajaj Ninja 250 R price, Bajaj Ninja 250R price and Features Review
- Bajaj Discover 125cc price, Discover 125 cc mileage, power good combination
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 cc DTSi Price, Review: Pulsar 220cc fastest bike by Bajaj