Nano Car to increase warranty to 4 year, Tata Nano new contract at Rs.99
Nano Car, increase warranty to 4 year, extension of the warranty, increasing sales figures, new contract at Rs.99, special features
Tata Nano the people own Nano car is tremendously working efficiently to increase their sales figures which are receiving recent hit by increase sale of Nano cars contemporaries, hence extended the warranty to 4 years or 60,000km, which ever is earlier manufacture’s warranty at no extra cost recently. This is decided by Tata motors to give added benefits to the Nano car’s prospect buyers and owners, the new extended warranty will cover both the Nano cars.
With the extension of the warranty yet another favorable plan is launched by the Tata Motors for Nano cars buyers, which is the all new comprehensive maintenance contract at just Rs. 99 per month for all new buyers of Tata Nano.
To further ensure the satisfaction level among the owner and prospective buyers of Nano car this new maintenance contract at Rs. 99 is launched, thinking that it may reduce the notion in people’s mind regarding Nano cars quality.
Tata Nano cars in India on road has reached a count of 71,000, the main reasons for which it is popular among the users is its special features like small but spacious interior, performance, maneuverability, durability, mileage and other safety features and now this additional benefit of increased warranty to 4 year instead of the previous 18 month system.
The increasing sales figures of Nano car now suddenly dipped, in the increasing and growing Indian economy of nearly 9 percent annually. After the not so good, performance in this festive season the Nano cars sales is at constant fall in last four months. The Nano car sales show that where 9,000 deliveries took place in July in contrast to 9,000 Nano car sold in November. The major hindrance in the sales figure decrease is the constant production issues and fires in some of the cars and rival cars like the Maruti Suzuki Alto have overtaken Nano cars.
Tags: Nano Car, increase warranty to 4 year, extension of the warranty, increasing sales figures, new contract at Rs.99, special features
- Tata Indica Vista price for petrol model,Tata Indica Vista price for diesel
- Tata Dolphin Price, Tata Dolphin Launch, Tata Motors upcoming car 2011
- Tata Nano diesel launch in September, Tata Nano diesel booking to open soon
- New Tata Safari coming soon with new engine, interiors, exterior features
- Tata Dolphin cars for launch in 2011, Tata Dolphin features, Specification
- Manza Elan with a facelift of Tata Indigo Manza for launch in 2011
- Tata Nano to come with diesel variant and better features this August
- Jaguar Land Rover wins 80 awards in 2010- Discovery 4 and Jaguar XJ at top
- Tata new car Price
- Tata electric car Indica Vista EV, features, launch and Indica Vista price