Motorola to unveil Google Android 3.0 Honeycomb OS, Motorola Honeycomb
Motorola Google's Android 3.0 or Honeycomb tablet launch, Motorola Google's Android 3.0 or Honeycomb tablet features, Motorola Google's Android 3.0 or Honeycomb tablet specifications, Motorola Google's Android 3.0 or Honeycomb tablet operating system
Motorola will unveil a tablet which is powered by Google's Android 3.0 or Honeycomb operating system at the Consumer Electronics Shows next month.
Motorola has released a brief video on YouTube which is used as a teaser for the introduction of a tablet which is computer based on Google's Android Honeycomb operating system. The Consumer Electronics Show in January is the forum where the tablet will be unveiled as told by the Motorola Company.
The Motorola video is named "Tablet Evolution" and is said to be set in a museum. The video which shows Motorola tablet is a 1:36-minute history lesson of actual stone tablets. Now that very funny but yet in the beginning we see an Egyptian hieroglyphic tablet dated 3,200 B.C, moving on to the Ten Commandments and Rosetta Stone. When the teaser gets to the relevant message which is to be conveyed to the person who is watching the video it shows the competitive sniping tablet makers Apple and Samsung for a while.
Motorola calls the Apple's iPad a "giant iPhone" and notes that Samsung's Galaxy Tab is Android OS "for a phone." Then Motorola concludes the clip by having a honeybee buzz over a hooded display which is marked with the Motorola logo, hinting at the tablet by Motorola.
The Honeycomb version which is adapted by Motorola is most certainly an allusion to Google's next generation Android 3.0 build. The video concludes with the Motorola logo and a brief note on "CES 2011."
The Motorola Company, which has its full bet on boldly kept on Android as the flagship platform for its smartphones, said that it will release both a 7-inch and 10-inch tablet based on Android in January.
Honeycomb tablets by Motorola and the Apple iPad 2 should set the stage for interesting rivalry in 2011. Piper Jaffray one of the analysts said the Apple iPad will command 44 percent of the total tablet market by 2012 where as the Android tablets will be grabbing only 39 percent of the market.
Tags: Motorola Google's Android 3.0 or Honeycomb tablet launch, Motorola Google's Android 3.0 or Honeycomb tablet features, Motorola Google's Android 3.0 or Honeycomb tablet specifications, Motorola Google's Android 3.0 or Honeycomb tablet operating system
- Motorola Atrix 2 price in India, Motorola Atrix 2 Features 4.3 inch screen
- Motorola Droid 4 Price in India, Motorola Droid 4 Features 8MP camera, Spec
- Motorola MOTOLUXE Price in India, Motorola MOTOLUXE Features 4 inch screen
- Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX Price in India, Features 8MP camera, Specs
- Motorola Xoom price in India, Motorola Xoom price and Features Wi-Fi only
- Motorola MOTORAZR2 V9 price
- Motorola 3G Mobile in India: Motorola Backflip features and specifications
- Motorola Milestone XT800 price India Motorola Milestone features 5MP camera
- Motorola Glam price in India, Motorola Glam price and features Dual SIM
- Android phone without touch screen to be launched by Motorola