Motorola Xoom Droid tablet, Motorola ATRIX smartphone tops CES award list
It has been a great beginning of a new year for Motorola Mobility Inc. at the CES 2011 at Las Vegas. The technology giant won applause for its two gadgets that were crowned the best in their categories, namely the new Motorola Droid Xoom tablet and Motorola ATRIX smartphone.
Motorola Droid Xoom was not only the best tablet at this year’s CES but won the best gadget at the huge Consumer Electronic Show 2011 on Saturday. On the other hand at the smartphone category, Motorola ATRIX smartphone that runs on high speed 4G wireless network was crowned as the top smartphone at the official Best of CES awards.
Motorola Droid Xoom tablet features Google’s latest Android version 3.0, the Honeycomb and selected by Google to demonstrate the latest Android at the CES 2011. The Honeycomb is especially built by Google to power tablet computers which give all the reasons to Droid Xoom to stay ahead of competitors. It is also the most promising and fresh tablet among the competitors in the tablet race dominated by the iPad.
Motorola Droid Xoom features a 10.1-inch screen with 1280 x 780 pixel resolution and is powered by Nvidia Tegra 2 processor with 32 GB of flash memory. The other specifications of Droid Xoom by Motorola include two cameras, one 5MP rear camera and a 2 MP front facing camera for video calling. The tablet has an option to run on Verizon Wireless’s 4G LTE connectivity. Droid Xoom tablet will be available in Q1 2011.
Motorola ATRIX smartphone features Android v 2.2 also called Froyo and is Motorola’s next most powerful smartphone. ATRIX runs on AT&T’s 4G network and is the first smartphone for both Motorola and AT&T to run on 4G. ATRIX comes with 16 GB onboard memory that can be further expanded to up to 32GB via micro SD card, an HD media dock so that you can enjoy the HDMI experience with it and super-slim laptop dock so that you can connect it to a notebook easily.
The other specifications of ATRIX include Bluetooth Wi-Fi, Flash Player 10.1, 5MP rear camera with LED flash and 720p video recording facility and a VGA front facing camera for video calls. It also has Firefox browser offering good mobile web browsing facility and comes with 1920 mAh battery.
The price of both Motorola Droid Xoom tablet and Motorola ARTIX is yet to be confirmed by the company.
Tags; price of Motorola Droid Xoom tablet and Motorola ARTIX, features and specifications of Motorola Droid Xoom tablet, features and specifications of Motorola ARTIX 4G, Motorola at CES 2011, Motorola Droid Xoom tablet release
- Motorola Xoom price in India, Motorola Xoom price and Features Wi-Fi only
- Motorola Droid Xoom to be launched at the Consumer Electronics Show
- Motorola Droid Xoom tablet to launch at CES, features and specifications
- Motorola Droid Xoom price in India, Motorola Droid Bionic tablet price
- Motorola plans to sell 7, 00,000 to 1 mn Droid Xoom tablets in Q1, 2011
- Motorola Atrix 2 price in India, Motorola Atrix 2 Features 4.3 inch screen
- Motorola Droid 4 Price in India, Motorola Droid 4 Features 8MP camera, Spec
- Motorola MOTOLUXE Price in India, Motorola MOTOLUXE Features 4 inch screen
- Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX Price in India, Features 8MP camera, Specs
- Motorola XT615 Price in India, Motorola XT615 Price and Features Android OS
- Motorola MOTORAZR2 V9 price
- Motorola 3G Mobile in India: Motorola Backflip features and specifications
- Motorola Milestone XT800 price India Motorola Milestone features 5MP camera
- Motorola Glam price in India, Motorola Glam price and features Dual SIM
- Android phone without touch screen to be launched by Motorola