Motorola Milestone price in India Motorola Milestone features QWERTY keypad
Motorola India Private Limited has launched Android 2.1 powered Motorola Milestone in the Indian market. The phone is the first Android 2.1 handset in India. The handset also known as Motorola Droid price in india is Rs. 32,990. Motorola Milestone which rocked in the US will only be available at select Indian retail outlets for now.
Motorola Milestone has many features that are unheard of until now. Android technology is new to India and Motorola is bringing the latest Android version 2.1 to Indian users. QWERTY keypads are a common feature of Smartphone’s these days but with 13.7mm thickness, the handset boasts of one of the world’s thinnest QWERTY sliders. The phone is aptly being projected by Motorola as a Smartphone without compromise.
Motorola Milestone’s 9.39cm (3.7 inch) wide screen amplifies the user’s web browsing experience. It can display images with 854 pixel width and more than 400,000 total pixels which is a remarkably high resolution. The phone is equipped with Pinch and zoom, double tap zoom display as well.
The Android application provides the users a gateway to more than 20000 applications and widgets as well from the Android market. To thrill the users, the phone comes integrated with Google mobile applications including Google search, maps, YouTube etc.
Motorola Milestone’s navigation features are worth a mention. Voice guided navigation is a unique feature of this handset and ensures that you never lose your way. No matter where you go across the highways, passing through Indian towns and villages, Navigator functionality stays with you.
With the power of Motorola Milestone you are free to explore every nook and corner be it a hotel, hospital, bank or anything. What’s more delightful is that the GPS navigation is free of cost and only requires the consumers to launch ‘India’ maps from the MOTONAV application.
With all its features, Motorola Milestone is a powerful tool for professionals on the go. They can se the handset for wide range of tasks such as connecting socially, navigating, faster messaging, web browsing. Describing the profile of Customers, Siddiqui said , “The MILESTONE is targeted at the well informed, ‘socially’ connected individual. This consumer is an accomplished, driven and engaged professional looking for an outstanding web experience as well as a high tier messaging device. So, we invite you all to come and experience the MILESTONE!”
- Motorola Atrix 2 price in India, Motorola Atrix 2 Features 4.3 inch screen
- Motorola Droid 4 Price in India, Motorola Droid 4 Features 8MP camera, Spec
- Motorola MOTOLUXE Price in India, Motorola MOTOLUXE Features 4 inch screen
- Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX Price in India, Features 8MP camera, Specs
- Motorola XT615 Price in India, Motorola XT615 Price and Features Android OS
- Motorola Xoom price in India, Motorola Xoom price and Features Wi-Fi only
- Motorola MOTORAZR2 V9 price
- Motorola 3G Mobile in India: Motorola Backflip features and specifications
- Motorola Milestone XT800 price India Motorola Milestone features 5MP camera
- Motorola Glam price in India, Motorola Glam price and features Dual SIM