Motorola Milestone price in India, Motorola Milestone features Wi-Fi, GPRS
Today, March 22, 2010, is the day for Motorola Milestone is all set to hit the Indian shore. Motorola Milestone is the first Android 2.0 OS Smartphone to make its way to this subcontinent. The phone will be priced at approximately Rs. 34,000 in India. The Smartphone is seen as the spearhead of its range – as put by Motorola.
Motorola does not stop here with Milestone; the Indian customers will soon have the Motorola Dext and Motorola Backflip before June this year.
Motorola launches Milestone with other conditions and price thought to be almost matching to its US version. Motorola aims at delivering a rich mobile web experience, some amazing multi-media features and high quality messaging with its innovative design with a full QWERTY keypad and 3.7 inch TFT touch screen navigation with a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels.
The other specification of Motorola Milestone includes a 5 MP auto focus camera with dual LED flash, night shots and image stabilization. The phone supports 133 MB internal storage and an expandable memory of up to 32GB with micro SD card, 256 MB of RAM and a 600 MHz processor.
Among connectivity features of Motorola Milestone are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPRS with turn-by-turn navigation and Voice activated search. The phone comes with the thinnest QWERTY slider phone and supports a multi tap zoom, a DVD quality 24 fps video recorder and thousands of apps and widgets in Android market. Among other features and specification are its accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor and HTML browser. It comes with a microUSB port and 3.5 mm audio jack.
Motorola Milestone is the GSM version of Motorola Droid which is already up for sale in Europe. The phone is based on Google Android OS. It is said the Indian market will have Android 2.0 version rather than Android 2.1 version which is rumored to have been put on hold in the US due to some technical fault. Milestone will be the first phone from Motorola which is directly shipped with Android; hence the Indian customers need not to worry about its update.
- Motorola Atrix 2 price in India, Motorola Atrix 2 Features 4.3 inch screen
- Motorola Droid 4 Price in India, Motorola Droid 4 Features 8MP camera, Spec
- Motorola MOTOLUXE Price in India, Motorola MOTOLUXE Features 4 inch screen
- Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX Price in India, Features 8MP camera, Specs
- Motorola XT615 Price in India, Motorola XT615 Price and Features Android OS
- Motorola Xoom price in India, Motorola Xoom price and Features Wi-Fi only
- Motorola MOTORAZR2 V9 price
- Motorola 3G Mobile in India: Motorola Backflip features and specifications
- Motorola Milestone XT800 price India Motorola Milestone features 5MP camera
- Motorola Glam price in India, Motorola Glam price and features Dual SIM