Motorola Milestone price in India, Motorola Milestone features Android 2.0
March 22, 2010 will see the launch of Motorola Milestone in India. Motorola Milestone is the GSM version of Motorola Droid and the handset is based on Google Android 2.0 Operating System. It is however predicted that the Indian customers may have the mobile phone without free Google navigation and other free services.
Motorola Milestone, which has already pre-loaded Android 2.1 version with its US counterpart, has started showing some technical problems in the Android 2.1 OS. There is anticipation in the market that Motorola is likely to hold its 2.1 Android in the US.
Anyhow the Indian market is due to get the Android 2.0, so it is hardly a matter of concern for its Indian customers. And the good news for Indian market is that this time Motorola has shipped Milestone directly with Android for the first time, so Indian users need not to go for an update for the same.
Motorola Milestone with Android 2.0 is a box full of features and amazing specifications ready to take its Indian clients for a ride. It supports a 3.7 inch touch screen display, a slide out QWERTY keypad which is the thinnest(13.7mm) in the market, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.0 and 5 MP auto focus camera with LED flash and 4x digital zoom with night shot and image stabilization.
The other interesting features include in the Motorola Milestone with Android 2.0 is an accelerometer, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, video recording with HTML browser and 3G GPRS with turn-by-turn navigation and voice activated search. The Milestone from Motorola comes with 16 GB micro SD card and thousands of apps and widgets in Android market.
Motorola Milestone will be company’s first Smartphone to enter in to developing countries like India. There is a vast market for mobile phones based on Android 2.0 OS and Motorola seems to have tapped the opportunity of becoming a leader in Android phones in the country.
Motorola has not revealed the price for its latest Milestone with Android 2.0 OS but there are speculations that it will be priced similar to Milestone launched by the company in Europe which will be around Rs. 34,000 in India. Remember these are just the predictions and nothing has been officially announced by the company regarding the pricing in India.
- Motorola Atrix 2 price in India, Motorola Atrix 2 Features 4.3 inch screen
- Motorola Droid 4 Price in India, Motorola Droid 4 Features 8MP camera, Spec
- Motorola MOTOLUXE Price in India, Motorola MOTOLUXE Features 4 inch screen
- Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX Price in India, Features 8MP camera, Specs
- Motorola XT615 Price in India, Motorola XT615 Price and Features Android OS
- Motorola Xoom price in India, Motorola Xoom price and Features Wi-Fi only
- Motorola MOTORAZR2 V9 price
- Motorola 3G Mobile in India: Motorola Backflip features and specifications
- Motorola Milestone XT800 price India Motorola Milestone features 5MP camera
- Motorola Glam price in India, Motorola Glam price and features Dual SIM