Motorola Milestone price in India, LG android phone price in India
The mobile operating system by Google, the Android, has got many takers for Indian mobile market. The Korean Mobile company LG and US mobile maker Motorola today announced the launch of Android phones in India.
Motorola Milestone is available at price 32,990 in India. Presently the symbian operating system is the dominating network. The phones in the Android race are LG’s LG GW620 and Motorola’s Milestone, the smartphone.
LG has priced its Android device at Rs. 16,490 and is equipped with 3 inch TFT touch screen, 5 MP camera, Wi-Fi and high speed GPS and EDGE connectivity. With its slide out 5 liner QWERTY keypad it works just like a pocket PC and updating status from all the networking sites like Facebook and Twitter can be done in real time.
It also supports EDGE, GPS connectivity, geo tagging, face detection and image stabilization feature. It also has SNS Manager (social networking service manager) that enables the user to go straight into the social networking profiles from the contact list.
Motorola Milestone is the company’s first smartphone running on Android and in India its 2.0 version will be available. This device supports a 5MP camera with dual LED Flash and autofocus, 3.7 inch WVGA touchscreen display and full QWERTY keypad. It also offers Wi-Fi connectivity, HTML browser, Bluetooth, and 3G GPRS. The GPS navigation needs no activation or data charges. It is independent of the cellular networks and can be used even with a SIM card.
Motorola India Country Head (Mobile Devices) Faisal Siddiqui said, “Milestone is a smartphone and is targeted at the well-informed, socially connected individual.”&
Android operating system was initially developed by Google and later it was developed by a group of 47 hardware, software and telecom companies called the Open Handset Alliance. It is an open-source operating system that allows developers to design application which are independent of the handset type.
With Android mobile phones from companies like Samsung, Sony Ericsson and HTC, Motorola Milestone and LG GW 620 is likely to face tough competition.
- Motorola Atrix 2 price in India, Motorola Atrix 2 Features 4.3 inch screen
- Motorola Droid 4 Price in India, Motorola Droid 4 Features 8MP camera, Spec
- Motorola MOTOLUXE Price in India, Motorola MOTOLUXE Features 4 inch screen
- Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX Price in India, Features 8MP camera, Specs
- Motorola XT615 Price in India, Motorola XT615 Price and Features Android OS
- Motorola Xoom price in India, Motorola Xoom price and Features Wi-Fi only
- Motorola MOTORAZR2 V9 price
- Motorola 3G Mobile in India: Motorola Backflip features and specifications
- Motorola Milestone XT800 price India Motorola Milestone features 5MP camera
- Motorola Glam price in India, Motorola Glam price and features Dual SIM