Motorola Milestone Droid is set for launch in India
Motorola is all set to launch its android named Motorola Milestone in India. The Motorola android has already been in US market. It was marketed in partnership with Verizon Wireless earlier.
Motorola Milestone in India is expected to be powered with Android 2.0 though in other markets Android 2.1 versions have been launched. The Motorola Milestone may be available at price Rs. 34,000 (approx).
Motorola Milestone will be launched in India on march 22, 2010. The features and specifications of Motorola Milestone includes 3.7 3.7 inch WVGA touchscreen display, full QWERTY keypad and 5 megapixel camera with dual LED flash and auto focus. Its camera has capability to shoot in the night and also has options for image stabilization.
Motorola Milestone has 3G connectivity and powered with GPRS. It has 1GB in built memory. Motorola has termed this smartphone as The smartphone without limits.” The phone is also available in UK and Germany for booking.
- Motorola Atrix 2 price in India, Motorola Atrix 2 Features 4.3 inch screen
- Motorola Droid 4 Price in India, Motorola Droid 4 Features 8MP camera, Spec
- Motorola MOTOLUXE Price in India, Motorola MOTOLUXE Features 4 inch screen
- Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX Price in India, Features 8MP camera, Specs
- Motorola XT615 Price in India, Motorola XT615 Price and Features Android OS
- Motorola Xoom price in India, Motorola Xoom price and Features Wi-Fi only
- Motorola MOTORAZR2 V9 price
- Motorola 3G Mobile in India: Motorola Backflip features and specifications
- Motorola Milestone XT800 price India Motorola Milestone features 5MP camera
- Motorola Glam price in India, Motorola Glam price and features Dual SIM