Motorola FLIPOUT price in India, Motorola FLIPOUT price and features
The latest Motorolla FLIPOUT smartphone in India is all set to give new trend to design of smartphone. This is first time a phone has a square look and 5 line QWERTY keypad. Motorolla FLIPOUT is basically a flip model turned on when user flips out. The Motorola company claims Motorola FLIPOUT is a pivot in style.
Motorola FLIPOUT is powered with features and specification for social networking and professional usage. It is targeted to upper mid segment customers.
Motorola FLIPOUT features makes its worthy to pay attention. It has 2.8 inch screen, 700 MHz processor, 256 RAM and 512 ROM powered with Google Android 2.1. The smartphone is 3G enabled and has inbuilt GPRS. It has inbuilt memory of 2GB which can be extended upto 32GB with microSD card.
Motorola FLIPOUT features also includes to enjoy on the phone are Google Maps and Google search. To make the conversation better, Motorola FLIPOUT has Crystal Talk (proprietary Motorola process of microphone and speaker configuration) providing one of the best experience. The latest android based smartphone weighs 120 gms and has 67.00 x 67.00 x 17.00 mm.
Motorola FLIPOUT price in India is Rs. 15,990.
- Motorola Flipout smartphone hits Indian shores at price Rs. 15,990
- Motorola Droid 4 Price in India, Motorola Droid 4 Features 8MP camera, Spec
- Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX Price in India, Features 8MP camera, Specs
- Motorola MOTOLUXE Price in India, Motorola MOTOLUXE Features 4 inch screen
- Motorola XT615 Price in India, Motorola XT615 Price and Features Android OS
- Motorola Atrix 2 price in India, Motorola Atrix 2 Features 4.3 inch screen
- Motorola Xoom price in India, Motorola Xoom price and Features Wi-Fi only
- Motorola MOTORAZR2 V9 price
- Motorola 3G Mobile in India: Motorola Backflip features and specifications
- Motorola Milestone XT800 price India Motorola Milestone features 5MP camera
- Motorola Glam price in India, Motorola Glam price and features Dual SIM
- Android phone without touch screen to be launched by Motorola
- Can Motorola Droid Xoom tablet give Apple iPad a run for its money
- Motorola plans to sell 7, 00,000 to 1 mn Droid Xoom tablets in Q1, 2011
- Motorola ATRIX 4G with dual core, twice faster than other smartphones