Motorola Droid price, Motorola Droid Android QWERTY smartphone price
Motorola Droid is the most popular Android handset since its launch in November 2009, and continues to rule the Android smartphone market. As for the impressive features, the Motorola Droid handset include the connectivity of both 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 and 3G HSDPA 900 / 2100 and UMTS 850 / 1900 - American version network, with the dimensions 115.8 x 60 x 13.7 mm of and a weight of 165gm.
Accompanied by a 3.7 inch TFT capacitive touchscreen which supports a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels, and 16M colours, the Motorola Droid handset also accompanies Multi-touch input method, Accelerometer sensor, Proximity sensor for auto turn-off, and a Full QWERTY keyboard with 5-way navigation key.
The Motorola Droid handset provides provision for speakerphone with stereo speakers, a 3.5 mm audio jack, a phonebook which can practically support unlimited number of entries and fields, with the Photocall feature. With the capability of storing practically unlimited call records, the handset provides an internal storage of 133 MB storage, 256 MB RAM, with the support for microSD card, which can be expanded up to 32 GB and about 8 GB card comes included with the handset.
In terms of data transfer and connectivity, the Motorola Droid handset supports GPRS Class 12 (4+1/3+2/2+3/1+4 slots), 32 - 48 kbps, EDGE Class 12, 3G transfer rate of about HSDPA, 10.2 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP and a microUSB v2.0 port. Other noteworthy specifications of the device include the 5 MP camera supporting 2592 x 1944 pixels, autofocus, dual-LED flash, and features of Geo-tagging, along with the facility for video recording D1 (720x480 pixels)@24fps. The operating system which accompanies this device is the Android Éclair, combined with the CPU of ARM Cortex A8 600 MHz, PowerVR SGX530 graphics.
Also provided with facets like the HTML browser, A-GPS support, Motonav software, MP3/eAAC+/WAV/WMA9 player, MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV9 player, Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk, Adobe Flash Player v10.1, Document viewer, Photo viewer/editor, Organizer, Voice memo/dial, the Motorola Droid smartphone is included with a Standard battery, Li-Ion 1400 mAh (BP6X) and provides a stand-by time of up to 350 hours, and a talk time of up to 6 hours 30 minutes. Thus, with such good features, the Motorola Droid continues to rule the Android market.
Tags: Motorola Droid price, Motorola Droid Android QWERTY smartphone price
- Motorola Droid 4 Price in India, Motorola Droid 4 Features 8MP camera, Spec
- Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX Price in India, Features 8MP camera, Specs
- Motorola Droid Price
- Motorola Droid X with feature for better connectivity, browsing, HD Video
- Motorola Droid X price in India, Motorola Droid X with enterprise features
- Motorola Atrix 2 price in India, Motorola Atrix 2 Features 4.3 inch screen
- Motorola MOTOLUXE Price in India, Motorola MOTOLUXE Features 4 inch screen
- Motorola XT615 Price in India, Motorola XT615 Price and Features Android OS
- Motorola Xoom price in India, Motorola Xoom price and Features Wi-Fi only
- Motorola MOTORAZR2 V9 price
- Motorola 3G Mobile in India: Motorola Backflip features and specifications
- Motorola Milestone XT800 price India Motorola Milestone features 5MP camera
- Motorola Glam price in India, Motorola Glam price and features Dual SIM
- Android phone without touch screen to be launched by Motorola
- Can Motorola Droid Xoom tablet give Apple iPad a run for its money