Motorola Droid Xoom to be launched at the Consumer Electronics Show
Motorola Droid Xoom computer Tablet Price
Motorola known for its varied ranges of phone is back this time not with a phone but with a new Tablet computer ‘Droid Xoom’ laden with the latest Android technology. This Tablet Computer would be showcased at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2011 and it is hoped that like all the phones of Motorola even this tablet would be appreciated by the audience.
The Motorola Droid Xoom which would be run on Google’s latest Android operating system Honeycomb 2.3 is expected to make huge news in CES 2011 which is starting this week in Las Vegas and the show is a perfect platform where tablets from different companies would be showcased. The Android run Droid Xoom by Motorola would be up for sale by February 14.
The specifications of the new Motorola Tablet computer Droid Xoom are fascinating. With a 5 MP camera at the back and a 2 MP front facing camera the tablet runs on Nvidia Tegra 2 processor. The Droid Xoom has a memory of 32 GB with the option of Verizon's 4G LTE connectivity. Droid Xoom also comes with a MicroSD card slot and is supposed to be a 7 inches or 10 inches touch screen doisplay.
The price of the Motorola Droid Xoom which would go on sale by February 14 has yet to announce its price. Everyone is contemplating that Motorola is taking the path chosen by Samsung first launching a smartphone followed by a tablet as also done by Motorola.
Taking the path of Samsung Motorola also released its first Droid equipped phone and its price n India is expected to be around 15 K. This smartphone by Motorola has good specification with 3.7 inch touchscreen, 5 MP camera with auto focus geo tagging, image stabilization and in addition to this the mobile also has 8 GB inbuilt memory which can be said as the highest memory in any phone and this memory can also be extended to 32 GB with the help of a card. Thus right after this Motorola is about to launch its Droid Xoom tablet much like Samsung.
Tags:Motorola Droid Xoom computer Tablet, Motorola Droid Xoom features, Motorola Droid Xoom specifications, Motorola Droid Xoom price, Motorola Droid Xoom and smartphones, Motorola and Samsung
- Motorola Droid Xoom tablet to launch at CES, features and specifications
- Motorola Droid Xoom price in India, Motorola Droid Bionic tablet price
- Motorola Droid X launched with enterprise feature including better browsing
- Motorola Droid 4 Price in India, Motorola Droid 4 Features 8MP camera, Spec
- Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX Price in India, Features 8MP camera, Specs
- Motorola Atrix 2 price in India, Motorola Atrix 2 Features 4.3 inch screen
- Motorola MOTOLUXE Price in India, Motorola MOTOLUXE Features 4 inch screen
- Motorola XT615 Price in India, Motorola XT615 Price and Features Android OS
- Motorola Xoom price in India, Motorola Xoom price and Features Wi-Fi only
- Motorola MOTORAZR2 V9 price
- Motorola 3G Mobile in India: Motorola Backflip features and specifications
- Motorola Milestone XT800 price India Motorola Milestone features 5MP camera
- Motorola Glam price in India, Motorola Glam price and features Dual SIM
- Android phone without touch screen to be launched by Motorola
- Can Motorola Droid Xoom tablet give Apple iPad a run for its money