Motorola Droid Xoom tablet to launch at CES, features and specifications
Motorola Droid Xoom is the latest tablet to create waves at this year’s Consumer Electronics Show (CES) starting this week at Las Vegas. As gadget analysts predict this year’s CES will be largely a tablet show with more and more tablet players taking part in it and Motorola Droid Xoom has managed to become every one’s focal point for an important reason that Google has chosen the tablet to demonstrate its latest and upcoming Android upgrade 3.0 also called the Honeycomb.
The other features and specifications of Motorola Droid Xoom are as follows;
Motorola Droid Xoom is powered by Android’s latest offering the Honeycomb, as stated earlier which is a strong reason for Samsung Galaxy Tab or other tablets for that matter that run on single core processor, a reason to worry. The tablet is powered by Nvidia Tegra 2 processor and ships with a 32 GB of flash memory via micro SD card slot. The other specifications of Motorola Droid Xoom include a 5 MP rear camera and a 2 MP front camera for video calling. Honeycomb improves the media functionality and UI of the tablet.
Droid Xoom tablet by Motorola is expected to come with either 7 or 10-inch display screen and most possibly with a resolution of 1280 x 720 because that is the resolution which is required for Honeycomb to operate. The display screen is divisible into two, offering users to view different items on each side. The tablet also comes with an option of Verizon’s 4G LTE connectivity. Motorola Droid Xoom is expected to launch on February 14. Motorola Droid Xoom prices are still under wraps.
It is believed that this year’s CES will largely be a tablet show with companies demonstrating their products with a hope to compete with the almighty iPad. The other tablets that are appearing at the CES are HP’s PalmPad tablet, Microsoft’s Windows Phone 7 tablet, LG’s unnamed tablet running on Honeycomb, Lenovo’s two tablets, one of them could be LePad, Toshiba’s Honeycomb powered 10 inch tablet and Vizio’s Via tablet.
Tags; Motorola Droid Xoom tablet, features and specifications of Motorola Droid Xoom, tablets at CES, Motorola Droid Xoom vs. Samsung Galaxy Tab, Motorola Droid Xoom launch, price of Motorola Droid Xoom
- Motorola Droid Xoom to be launched at the Consumer Electronics Show
- Motorola Droid Xoom price in India, Motorola Droid Bionic tablet price
- Motorola Droid X launched with enterprise feature including better browsing
- Motorola Droid X New Version launch on July 15th to compete with iPhone 4
- Motorola Droid 4 Price in India, Motorola Droid 4 Features 8MP camera, Spec
- Motorola Atrix 2 price in India, Motorola Atrix 2 Features 4.3 inch screen
- Motorola MOTOLUXE Price in India, Motorola MOTOLUXE Features 4 inch screen
- Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX Price in India, Features 8MP camera, Specs
- Motorola XT615 Price in India, Motorola XT615 Price and Features Android OS
- Motorola Xoom price in India, Motorola Xoom price and Features Wi-Fi only
- Motorola MOTORAZR2 V9 price
- Motorola 3G Mobile in India: Motorola Backflip features and specifications
- Motorola Milestone XT800 price India Motorola Milestone features 5MP camera
- Motorola Glam price in India, Motorola Glam price and features Dual SIM
- Android phone without touch screen to be launched by Motorola