Motorola Droid Xoom price in India, Motorola Droid Bionic tablet price
Motorola Mobility Holdings Inc. has plans to rock this year’s Consumer Electronic Show with the launch of its two most important devices, first, its debut tablet, the Motorola Droid Xoom and Motorola Droid Bionic smartphone that runs on Verizon Wireless’s 4th generation network.
The latest devices showcased by Motorola are important as they will prove the company’s mettle against the technology biggies such as Apple Inc. and Samsung Electronic Co., both in the tablet and smartphone race.
Motorola Droid Xoom tablet will be the focus of attention at the CES 2011 as the device has been chosen by Google to demonstrate its latest Android version, the Honeycomb New Motorola Droid Xoom features 32 GB of flash memory, 5MP rear camera and 2 MP front facing camera.
The other specifications of Motorola Droid Xoom tablet include a 7 or 10-inch display screen with 1280 x 720 resolution, and is powered by Nvidia Tegra 2 processor. Droid Xoom will through Verizon Wireless as a 3G device in Q1 but Motorola has plans to upgrade it to 4G in near future. The tablet poses tough competition for Samsung Galaxy Tab which suffered a major setback as it can not be upgraded to Android Honeycomb, confirmed recently.
The next Motorola device unveiled at the CES 2011 is the Droid Bionic, the latest high-end Android powered smartphone available on Verizon Wireless’s 4G. Motorola hopes to start selling the Droid Bionic in Q2 this year. The smartphone is the first device that Verizon Wireless is unveiling at its own 4G service.
Motorola Droid Bionic features large screen and runs on dual core Nvidia Tegra processor. With all these big things at the CES 2011 this year, Motorola has its hands full with the best gadget gatherings, a tablet with the latest Android Honeycomb and a smartphone with the super fast 4G service.
Tags; Motorola Droid Xoom launch, features and specifications of Motorola Droid Xoom tablet, launch of Motorola Droid Bionic smartphone on 4G, Motorola at CES 2011, Motorola Droid Bionic features
- Motorola Droid Xoom to be launched at the Consumer Electronics Show
- Motorola Droid Xoom tablet to launch at CES, features and specifications
- Motorola Droid 4 Price in India, Motorola Droid 4 Features 8MP camera, Spec
- Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX Price in India, Features 8MP camera, Specs
- Motorola Droid X price in India, Motorola Droid X with enterprise features
- Motorola Atrix 2 price in India, Motorola Atrix 2 Features 4.3 inch screen
- Motorola MOTOLUXE Price in India, Motorola MOTOLUXE Features 4 inch screen
- Motorola XT615 Price in India, Motorola XT615 Price and Features Android OS
- Motorola Xoom price in India, Motorola Xoom price and Features Wi-Fi only
- Motorola MOTORAZR2 V9 price
- Motorola 3G Mobile in India: Motorola Backflip features and specifications
- Motorola Milestone XT800 price India Motorola Milestone features 5MP camera
- Motorola Glam price in India, Motorola Glam price and features Dual SIM
- Android phone without touch screen to be launched by Motorola
- Can Motorola Droid Xoom tablet give Apple iPad a run for its money