Motorola Droid X with feature for better connectivity, browsing, HD Video
Motorola, a pioneer in mobile industry unveiled Droid X that promises to deliver more browsing, more connectivity, personal HD video and enterprise features together in a 4.3 inch widescreen. Droid X offers more than high speed web browsing by pushing extreme limits of Android innovation which currently has more than 65,000 applications. It brings fast 1GHz processor, 3G Mobile HotSpot capabilities, intuitive social messaging, Adobe Flash Player 10.1 and loads of memory.
Motorola Droid X video capabilities lets its customers capture spontaneous fun by combining its 8 MP dual flash camera, HD camcorder together with DLNA and HDMI connectivity to download, stream and share personal HD content. It also features a push email and live widgets for email that stream messages to the home screen- a feature hugely welcomed by corporate users. They can even filter widgets to differentiate work and home email.
The Flash Player 10.1 offered with Motorola Droid X is one of Abode’s most anticipated releases ever which has been redesigned to deliver the kind of highly engaging experiences that is expected by consumers from their mobile devices. Once the gadget is updated to Android 2.2 it offers features that transform the device into a workhorse with a support for Gmail and Exchange to be enjoyed by its business customers.
Droid X by Motorola will be available with Verizon Wireless, the largest and most reliable wireless 3G network which offers a host of unique Verizon Wireless apps like Skype Mobile, V CAST Video, EA Need for Speed Shift and much more. The Verizon Wireless Communication Stores begins the sale on July 15 for $199.99 after $100 mail in rebate with a 2 year customer agreement. Customers can also add an optional 3G mobile HotSpot service to their Droid for $20 per month.
- Motorola Droid X launched with enterprise feature including better browsing
- Motorola Droid X price in India, Motorola Droid X with enterprise features
- Motorola Droid X price in India, Motorola Droid X price and features
- Motorola Droid X New Version launch on July 15th to compete with iPhone 4
- Motorola Droid 4 Price in India, Motorola Droid 4 Features 8MP camera, Spec
- Motorola Atrix 2 price in India, Motorola Atrix 2 Features 4.3 inch screen
- Motorola MOTOLUXE Price in India, Motorola MOTOLUXE Features 4 inch screen
- Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX Price in India, Features 8MP camera, Specs
- Motorola XT615 Price in India, Motorola XT615 Price and Features Android OS
- Motorola Xoom price in India, Motorola Xoom price and Features Wi-Fi only
- Motorola MOTORAZR2 V9 price
- Motorola 3G Mobile in India: Motorola Backflip features and specifications
- Motorola Milestone XT800 price India Motorola Milestone features 5MP camera
- Motorola Glam price in India, Motorola Glam price and features Dual SIM
- Android phone without touch screen to be launched by Motorola