Motorola Droid X price in India, Motorola Droid X price and features
Coming from the abode of the greatest mobile manufacturer in the U.S., Motorola, is a smartphone which gives at par competition to the iPhone 4, or other contemporary Android devices for that matter. The Motorola Droid X is the newest handset to arrive on July 15 in the U.S. under the Verizon network, and bags in it quite a suite of interesting features and facets to wonder about, and might make one wish for the same features in the Apple iPhone 4 which was launched recently.
The Motorola Droid X handset follows the same design as the previous Motorola Droid, and shall be accompanied by a 4.3 inch WVGA capacitive touchscreen, supporting a resolution of 854 x 480 pixels. Powered by a 1 GHz TI OMAP 3630 processor, and running on the Android 2.1 operating system, the device proves quite sufficient in terms of memory support. The device comes with an internal memory of 8 GB, and supports the Micro SD card, which can be expanded to 32 GB, and is coming with a 16 GB Micro SD card.
Though not accompanied by a slide-out QWERTY keyboard, the Motorola Droid X handset looks much sleeker and elegant than its predecessor, with rounded corners and rubberized edges, and the buttons which light up brightly on use. The handset weighs about 5.47 ounces, which is a little less compared to its predecessor. The phone comes with a 3.5 mm headphone jack, micro USB port and an HDMI port.
The display of the Motorola Droid X handset is provided along with the multi-touch technology, which is also supported by the photo gallery and the browser. This multi-touch technology even extends to the virtual keyboard, thus enabling easier and comfortable use of the keyboard. The handset also provides for the use of the Swype technology, which enables registering text faster with a continuous finger motion, that is, the stylus motion, thus enabling easier use.
The other noteworthy features of the Motorola Droid X handset include the improved MotoBlur feature, and the third party apps which come pre-installed with the handset. Blockbuster, Skype Mobile, NFL Mobile etc. are some of the apps coming with the handset.
Also a dual-flash 8-megapixel camera, a HD (720p) camcorder, as well as DLNA connectivity to download and stream your content are other attributes of this handset. The device carries a price tag of $199.99 with a two years contract.
- Motorola Droid X price in India, Motorola Droid X with enterprise features
- Motorola Droid X with feature for better connectivity, browsing, HD Video
- Motorola Droid X launched with enterprise feature including better browsing
- Motorola Droid X New Version launch on July 15th to compete with iPhone 4
- Motorola Droid 4 Price in India, Motorola Droid 4 Features 8MP camera, Spec
- Motorola Atrix 2 price in India, Motorola Atrix 2 Features 4.3 inch screen
- Motorola MOTOLUXE Price in India, Motorola MOTOLUXE Features 4 inch screen
- Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX Price in India, Features 8MP camera, Specs
- Motorola XT615 Price in India, Motorola XT615 Price and Features Android OS
- Motorola Xoom price in India, Motorola Xoom price and Features Wi-Fi only
- Motorola MOTORAZR2 V9 price
- Motorola 3G Mobile in India: Motorola Backflip features and specifications
- Motorola Milestone XT800 price India Motorola Milestone features 5MP camera
- Motorola Glam price in India, Motorola Glam price and features Dual SIM
- Android phone without touch screen to be launched by Motorola