Motorola Backflip with unseen features at price USD 99.99
Cell phone industry Giant Motorola has announced a breakthrough Google Android powered smart phone that comes with software suite. The uniqueness of Motorola Backflip model lies in its ability to flip backwards thus projecting the keyboard and screen outwards, a feature unseen in the existing pool of flip models.
Motorola Backflip will be available from March 7 at AT&T retail locations nationwide or at www.wireless.att.com for $99.99 after $100 mail-in rebate. Motorola Backflip is expected to be available in North America, Latin America, Asia and Europe in the first quarter of 2010.
This Motorola backward flip also makes it suitable for movie viewing as the Motorola Backflip can easily be placed on any flat surface to assume a V shape. Not only this , it can also be used as a digital photo frame due to its Backflip facility.
Motorola Backflip primarily has features that differentiate it from the exiting flip gadgets available in market, the primary one being that its touch panel is behind its screen, an attribute that is considered to be best innovation in smart phones designs to date.
Motorola Backflip comes as a hacked version of the existing Motorola CLIQ. This HVGA touch screen mobile comes with a QWERTY keyboard, HSDPA connectivity, GPS, Wi-Fi, 3.5mm headset jack, 5MP autofocus camera with LED flash, and a 1,500 mAh battery.
Some of its specifications of Motorola Backflip which will attract users are 528-MHz Qualcomm MSM 7200A processor, 320-by-480 screen, Wi-Fi, 3G and Google Android 1.5 OS with Motorola's MOTOBLUR social-networking add-ons. Android Market has the capability to fit each consumer’s personal style.
Motorola Backflip has features that are a treat to fans of social networking in the form of an add on – MOTOBLUR which offers AT&T customers a novel way to connect to their favorite people, content and applications, Motorola’s exclusive Android experience syncs contacts, posts, messages, photos and much more — from sources such as Face book, Gmail, Picasa, work and personal e-mail, and automatically delivers them to live widgets for immediate reply.
- Motorola 3G Mobile in India: Motorola Backflip features and specifications
- Motorola Droid 4 Price in India, Motorola Droid 4 Features 8MP camera, Spec
- Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX Price in India, Features 8MP camera, Specs
- Motorola MOTOLUXE Price in India, Motorola MOTOLUXE Features 4 inch screen
- Motorola XT615 Price in India, Motorola XT615 Price and Features Android OS
- Motorola Atrix 2 price in India, Motorola Atrix 2 Features 4.3 inch screen
- Motorola Xoom price in India, Motorola Xoom price and Features Wi-Fi only
- Motorola MOTORAZR2 V9 price
- Motorola Milestone XT800 price India Motorola Milestone features 5MP camera
- Motorola Glam price in India, Motorola Glam price and features Dual SIM
- Android phone without touch screen to be launched by Motorola
- Can Motorola Droid Xoom tablet give Apple iPad a run for its money
- Motorola plans to sell 7, 00,000 to 1 mn Droid Xoom tablets in Q1, 2011
- Motorola ATRIX 4G with dual core, twice faster than other smartphones
- Motorola Xoom Droid tablet, Motorola ATRIX smartphone tops CES award list