Motorola ATRIX 4G with dual core, twice faster than other smartphones
Motorola ATRIX 4G smartphone created waves at the ongoing CES 2011. The Consumer Electronic Show this year though was completely dedicated to tablets but if smartphones are the next best thing to see at the CES, then Motorola Atrix 4G is possible the top in the list.
The smartphone is popular due to its speed that is twice of that of any leading smartphone brand running on 1GHz chipset, all thanks to its two 1 GHz processors on a single die.
The processing speed of Motorola ATRIX 4G smartphone is blazing fast, as tested by analysts. ATRIX, the new dual-core smartphone by Motorola will launch on AT&T in coming weeks with an array of features that has made the ATRIX the best smartphone award winner at the CES 2011.
Motorola ATRIX 4G features Android 2.2 Froyo OS and will run on AT&T’s 4G network service. The other specifications of the ATRIX include a 4-inch qHD display resolution of 960 x 540 pixels which looks vibrant with 24 bit color graphics and 16 GB onboard memory expandable upto 32GB via mcroSD cards.
An HD media dock also comes with the ATRIX so that users can enjoy the HDMI experience with it. Another stand out feature of Motorola ATRIX 4G is a super slim laptop dock that converts the device into a laptop easily.
Ever since Google launched its Nexus One with 1GHz processor, 1GHz proceesor became the standard processor for all the smartphones. But Motorola ATRIX 4G raised the bar one more time with the arrival of dual core processor and Motorola is the first player to mass-market dual core smartphones.
Motorola ATRIX 4G features Bluetooth 2.1+EDR, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n) and offers Flash Player 10.1 support. The handset comes with 1920 mAh battery that delivers talk time of up to 9 hours. It has a front facing VGA camera for video calls and a 5MP rear camera with LED flash that can record videos at 720 p HD.
The Nvidia Tegra 2 chips powered Motorola ATRIX 4G price is still under wraps and given the fact that Motorola is the first to come with dual core smartphone we expect it to be a little steep. But Motorola CEO Sanjay Jha while unveiling the smartphone said that the device will be reasonably priced so we will have to wait for sometime to hear an official price announcement of the ATRIX by Motorola.
Tags; Motorola ATRIX 4G, features and specifications of Motorola ATRIX 4G, price of Motorola ATRIX 4G, launch of Motorola ATRIX 4G, Motorola ATRIX 4G smartphone
- Motorola Atrix 4G Price
- Motorola Atrix 2 price in India, Motorola Atrix 2 Features 4.3 inch screen
- Motorola Xoom Droid tablet, Motorola ATRIX smartphone tops CES award list
- Motorola EX115, EX115 Dual SIM mobile launched in India at low price
- Motorola Glam price in India, Motorola Glam price and features Dual SIM
- Motorola Droid 4 Price in India, Motorola Droid 4 Features 8MP camera, Spec
- Motorola MOTOLUXE Price in India, Motorola MOTOLUXE Features 4 inch screen
- Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX Price in India, Features 8MP camera, Specs
- Motorola XT615 Price in India, Motorola XT615 Price and Features Android OS
- Motorola Xoom price in India, Motorola Xoom price and Features Wi-Fi only
- Motorola MOTORAZR2 V9 price
- Motorola 3G Mobile in India: Motorola Backflip features and specifications
- Motorola Milestone XT800 price India Motorola Milestone features 5MP camera
- Android phone without touch screen to be launched by Motorola
- Can Motorola Droid Xoom tablet give Apple iPad a run for its money