Mobiles under Rs 5000 price in India, phones less than Rs 5000 range
With increasing competition, most of the companies have launched mobiles in price range of less than Rs. 5000 in India. Even Nokia has recently launched its low price phone in sub Rs.5000 price range. The mobile in Rs 5000 range are powered with basic features and are 2G enabled. Some of the common features of the phones in less than Rs 5000 category are FM Radio, MP players, 2MP camera.
In the Indian market scenario there has been the immense purchase of the product. The mobile manufacturing companies of India have recently manufactured mobile phone which is at a very affordable price range of Rs 5000 and below. This price range is allotted particularly for the youth and there technological needs.
The mobile manufacturing companies which have brought out such products are the LG Gw300 by LG is at price of Rs. 4,464 in India. With a comfortable keypad, a sturdy look and with a good design the LGw300 is well priced. The audio quality is good while multi tasking in the phone. Its price and features make it an impressive phone.
Samsung C3200 Monte Bar is the other phone in this price range which is at price of Rs 3,734. It has a display of TFT and 256K with 240 x 320 pixels in a 2 inch display. It has a two megapixel camera with video facility.
Micromax Q5 by Micromax is at price of Rs 3749 which is sturdy and has a good quality build, good QWERTY keyboard. At affordable price dual SIM slots and a 3.5mm earphone jack is also available.
Micromax Q75 by Micromax is priced at Rs 5000 with TFT 256 K colors, a QWERTY keyboard with a track ball is a part of the phone. The phone book of Micromax Q75 has 1000 entries with a memory card slot of up to 8GB.
Samsung B2100 Xplorer by Samsung is at a price of Rs 3,936.00 with expandable memory upto 8GB. A special feature of shock, water and dust resistant is tested with the phone. Standard battery of Li-Ion 1000mAH which gives upto 600 hours (offline mode) and upto 9 hours (online mode.
Tags: mobiles price less than Rs 5000, phone price Rs 5000, handset at low price, nokia mobile price Rs 5000
- Wynncom 7 dual SIM mobiles in price range Rs. 1500 to 5000 launched in India
- Salora Mobiles price in India, Salora dual SIM Mobile SM501, SM401
- Oscar launches dual SIM mobiles in India in price range Rs. 17,00- 4,500
- Oscar dual SIM mobiles launched in India at starting price of Rs. 1,700
- Wynncom Mobiles Y90 at price Rs. 2,895 and Y99 at Rs. 3,895 launced
- Obi Alligator S454 price in India
- Xolo Q1100 Price in India
- XOLO Q800 X-Edition Price in India
- Gionee GPAD G2 price in India
- Salora FonTab price in India
- Nikon D7100 DSLR Price in India
- Intel XOLO X500 Price in India
- Idea Ivory Price in India
- Doro PhoneEasy 740 Price in India, Doro PhoneEasy 740 Features 5MP Camera
- Beetel GD777 Price in India, Beetel GD777 Features FM Radio, Music player