Mitsubishi Outlander 2010 launch in India: features, price, specifications
Mitsubishi Outlander is now in India, the car that comes with brilliant styling and flawless performance. The car promises to deliver the best of two worlds; a smooth 2WD mode that makes the driving experience pleasurable and offers fuel efficiency together with 4WD mode to master toughest terrain.
Mitsubishi Outlander 2010 brings cutting edge performance adequately mixed with top notch design to deliver a vehicle crafted with care that promises to be a beast on the road.
Mitsubishi Outlander 2010’s launch in India comes with many modifications and the new car comes out more aggressively designed borrowing features from Outlander GT Prototype. This SUV has a major makeover at the front side with a completely changed front face that looks sportier with its all new front grille.
The aggressively designed front grille is taken from Lancer Evo and has a jetfighter style. The upgraded headlamp cluster comes with an integrated turn indicator and the same has been incorporated at the outside rear view mirrors.
Mitsubishi Outlander 2010 is set at a price of Rs.19.95 lac in India and the company has a policy of ‘one country one price’ through out its products. This unique philosophy is implemented to make sure that the vehicle is priced the same through out the country.
At the heart of Mitsubishi Outlander 2010 is the same 2.4 DOHC 16 valve KPI MIVEC engine with a displacement of 2360cc. This power house of performance is capable of developing a maximum power of 170 PS at 6,000 rpm and peak torque is 226 Nm at 4100rpm. The SUV can touch a top speed of 190 km/h. the vehicle has 6 speed manual and 6 speed paddle shift and comes with a Hydraulic Variable power assisted steering wheel.
Mitsubishi Outlander 2010 offers a minimum turning radius of 5.3 meters and comes with MacPherson coil springs with stabilizer bar and rear multi-link coil springs for that smoother riding experience.
The Outlander 2010 by Mitsubishi comes in seven head turning colors namely; cat walk silver, chick black, military green, vogue white, hunt red, primavera purple and runway grey.
- Honda Brio price in India, Honda Brio Petrol model price in India
- Force One SUV price
- Honda CR-V Crossover 2012 launch in India, Honda CR-V Crossover price India
- Chevrolet Beat diesel price in India, Beat diesel price, features ideal car
- GM Beat now with diesel model launch in July 2011, GM Beat price in India
- Spark 800, GM Chevrolet Spark 800 compact car to be launched by 2011
- Honda Brio launch, Honda Brio price: urban car designed for congested roads
- Camaro launch in India, Camaro launch date and price, Camaro price in India
- Volkswagen Vento Technical Specification, Volkswagen Vento Review, VW India
- Honda readies to launch new face lifted Jazz on Indian shores in 2011