Mitsubishi Outlander 2010 SUV in India at price Rs.19.95 lac
The all new Mitsubishi Outlander 2010’s launch in India is company’s great offering for the performance oriented SUV fans. The vehicle is presented as a totally revamped model that looks very sporty and offers some amazing features making it the best SUV on the Indian roads.
The Mitsubishi Outlander 2010 is set at a price of Rs. 19.95 lac in India that remains stable all over the country. The following section discusses the heart, interior and exterior of the Sports Utility Vehicle called Mitsubishi Outlander 2010.
Let us first discuss the exterior of Mitsubishi Outlander 2010. It would be not much if I say that the car is among the best in respect of exterior appearance. The vehicle has front and rear color bumpers and high mount LED stop lamp on the upper front of the SUV that helps to keep windows clear of crap.
The headlamps come with a high intensity discharge halogen with washers for a clearer vision. The steering wheel comes with 3 spoke leather and airbags for better protection. The car is available in 7 seductive colors namely, cat walk silver, chick black, military green, vogue white, hunt red, primavera purple and runway grey.
On the interior of Mitsubishi Outlander 2010 the SUV has an interior that combines luxury with comfort. It is spacious with three point seat belt for all the seats, anti-pitch power widow with a green windshield glass and a Keyless Operation System. The car has beige leather seats and adjustable chauffer seat together with a cruise control. The SUV has automatic door lock, automatic headlamp turn off and paddle shifters.
The new generation Mitsubishi 2010 Outlander also supports a number of safety features like an Anti-braking system with EBD which enables the driver to stop the car instantly. It also has active stability control that offers protection against slipping on roads. The driver’s seat and front passenger seat has airbags.
The latest Mitsubishi Outlander 2010 is powered with 2360cc, 2.4 L, 16 valve MIVEC gasoline engine. The SUV offers an average mileage of 8 km/l on city roads and 11km/l on highway which is quite compatible given the vehicle is an SUV. The engine has 6 gears automatic manual transmission that delivers the maximum power of 170 PS @6000 rpm.
- Honda Brio price in India, Honda Brio Petrol model price in India
- Honda CR-V Crossover 2012 launch in India, Honda CR-V Crossover price India
- Chevrolet Beat diesel price in India, Beat diesel price, features ideal car
- GM Beat now with diesel model launch in July 2011, GM Beat price in India
- Spark 800, GM Chevrolet Spark 800 compact car to be launched by 2011
- Honda Brio launch, Honda Brio price: urban car designed for congested roads
- Camaro launch in India, Camaro launch date and price, Camaro price in India
- Volkswagen Vento Technical Specification, Volkswagen Vento Review, VW India
- Honda readies to launch new face lifted Jazz on Indian shores in 2011
- BMW X1 is again popular and the most liked car in India