Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X to hit India at price Rs. 30 lac in July
The Japanese car maker Mitsubishi Motors is gearing to launch Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X also called Evo 10 in India in the month of July 2010. The company sees an upward trend in growing demand for luxury sedans in India and look forward to cash-in with its Lancer Evolution X which the company wants to introduce in the country through the complete built route.
Mitsubishi has no plans to manufacture the sedan in the country and also aims to sell about 100 units. Though nothing has been declared officially regarding the price range of the luxury sedan but anticipations are high that the car will be set with a price tag of Rs. 30 lakh.
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X boasts of its rugged engine and a smooth driving experience which are the sedans’ highest USP over and above its looks. The car is a five seater luxury and has four doors and runs on 2 L Turbocharged Incline -4 engine with fuel injectors with stainless steel pipes that is capable of producing 403 bhp and 387 lb ft of torque at 3500 rpm.
The 2000 cc engine of Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X is capable of accelerating from 0 -100 kmph in 3.8 seconds. To add to the overall driving experience the Evo X is fitted with a 4 wheel drive option and has been designed with an aluminum engine block under the hood that makes it lightweight.
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X FQ-400 delivers a top speed of 155 mph and features a 6 speed manual transmission and gear shifts. The sedan also features 18 inch lightweight 9 spoke wheels with Bilstein Shock Absorbers for that comfortable and smooth drive. The car comes with some of the great exterior features including automatic headlamps, mirrors and stylish body. The interior includes a remote central locking, 30 GB hard drive, Bluetooth, DVD satellite navigation system, instrumental panel, leather seats and sporty steering.
- Honda Brio price in India, Honda Brio Petrol model price in India
- Force One SUV price
- Honda CR-V Crossover 2012 launch in India, Honda CR-V Crossover price India
- Chevrolet Beat diesel price in India, Beat diesel price, features ideal car
- GM Beat now with diesel model launch in July 2011, GM Beat price in India
- Spark 800, GM Chevrolet Spark 800 compact car to be launched by 2011
- Honda Brio launch, Honda Brio price: urban car designed for congested roads
- Camaro launch in India, Camaro launch date and price, Camaro price in India
- Volkswagen Vento Technical Specification, Volkswagen Vento Review, VW India
- Honda readies to launch new face lifted Jazz on Indian shores in 2011