Mercedes Benz SLS AMG luxury sports car in India soon at price Rs. 5-6 Cr
Mercedes Benz is gearing to sensationalize the Indian car market with its SLS AMG in the third quarter of this calendar year. Mercedes SLS AMG will be set at a price of Rs.5-6 crore in India and the model is bound to dazzle the Indian car scene with its superior construction quality, amazing handling dynamics and state of the art designing. The car is nothing less than ‘Pure Fascination’ as coined by the company.
Mercedes Benz SLS AMG was unveiled in the 2010 Auto Expo as a masterpiece of design and performance by Mercedes-AMG GmbH. The SLS AMG by Mercedes is an emphatic continuation of AMG’s commitment to over 40 years of motor sports and the car is set to write a whole new chapter in the success story of Mercedes. The AMG has a 6.3 L V8 front-mid – engine with dry slump lubrication on the “Balance of Performance” principle.
This feature is intended to ensure that all the racing cars taking part have an equal chance. The powerful engine is capable of producing 420 kW peak output and 650 Nm of torque. The vehicle offers a superlative in driving dynamics with aluminum spaceframe body and 7 -speed double-declutch transmission.
Mercedes Benz SLS AMG will be the first completely independently developed vehicle by Mercedes-AMG GmbH. The car has a curb weight of 1620 kilograms and accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h in just 3.8 seconds. SLS AMG is one of the most fuel efficient models by Mercedes Benz with a fuel consumption of 13.2 L per 100 kilometers. The vehicle has a top speed of 317 km/h.
An official spokesman from Mercedes Benz India also commented about the launch of the car and stated that the car will be launched by the third quarter of this calendar year as a CBU. The price as mentioned above is however variable depending upon customization sought by its buyers and it will attract 100 % import duty.
- Mercedes Benz SLS AMG sports car at price Rs. 5-6 Cr in India soon
- Mercedes Benz SLS AMG luxury grand tourer in India soon at price Rs. 5-6 Cr
- Mercedes Benz AMG Desert Gold Car Review, New Car price at Rs 2 Crore
- Mercedes Benz to bring A Class Premium Compact Car in India
- Mercedes Benz A Class- the small car for India soon
- Honda Brio price in India, Honda Brio Petrol model price in India
- Force One SUV price
- Honda CR-V Crossover 2012 launch in India, Honda CR-V Crossover price India
- Chevrolet Beat diesel price in India, Beat diesel price, features ideal car
- GM Beat now with diesel model launch in July 2011, GM Beat price in India
- Spark 800, GM Chevrolet Spark 800 compact car to be launched by 2011
- Honda Brio launch, Honda Brio price: urban car designed for congested roads
- Camaro launch in India, Camaro launch date and price, Camaro price in India
- Volkswagen Vento Technical Specification, Volkswagen Vento Review, VW India
- Honda readies to launch new face lifted Jazz on Indian shores in 2011