Mercedes Benz SLS AMG luxury grand tourer in India soon at price Rs. 5-6 Cr
Mercedes Benz SLS AMG luxury grand tourer is all set to be in India by third quarter of 2010. Mercedes-AMG GmbH, popularly and commonly known as AMG, a premium sports car is all set to burn the Indian roads too after making a huge success in European countries.
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG is the latest two-door super luxury sports sedan which may cost much more in India as compared to its price in the European market. Now when Mercedes is all set to roll out this devil on road, the price range of the car could be anything in the range of Rs 5 to 6 crores in the Indian market due to the high import duty and other taxes that would be put in the country. It is finalized to launch the Mercedes SLS AMG in India by third quarter of 2010 but the launch has not been assigned on any particular date.
Mercedes Benz SLS AMG models are supposed to be more expensive while having those heavy smart looks providing higher performance, better stability and handling than their regular Mercedes models. The car even captivated the eyes of many people when it was showcased in Auto Expo Delhi 2010 and has already struck the hearts of millions of people.
This 4 wheel demon, the Mercedes SLS AMG would be coming out with technology of the SLS with a fascinating proposition- aluminum spaceframe body with gullwing doors giving the car those sporty looks to kill any heart patient guy.
Mercedes Benz SLS AMG comes with a seven-speed double-declutch transmission in a transaxle configuration and sports suspension with aluminums double wishbones and a kerb weight of 1620 kilograms based on the DIN standard. This high quality degree combination guarantees driving dynamics of the top order and high performance.
Mercedes Benz SLS AMG has 6.3-litre V8 front-mid-engine generating 420 kW (571 hp) peak output and 650 Nm of torque and dry sump lubrication. With a superb front/rear weight distribution of 47 to 53 per cent and the vehicle's low centre of gravity, this extraordinary combination assures a high quality performance of top level.
Mercedes SLS AMG gullwing model reaches from 0 to 100 km/h in 3.8 seconds and has an electronically limited top speed of 317 km/h and fuel consumption of 13.2 litres per 100 kilometres making it roll out loud on road.
Well this car is surely some piece of superb engineering and would be blazing hot when it would be launched in India. Buckle up guys because the Mercedes SLS AMG is soon coming your way.
- Mercedes Benz SLS AMG luxury sports car in India soon at price Rs. 5-6 Cr
- Mercedes Benz SLS AMG sports car at price Rs. 5-6 Cr in India soon
- Mercedes Benz AMG Desert Gold Car Review, New Car price at Rs 2 Crore
- Mercedes Benz to bring A Class Premium Compact Car in India
- Mercedes Benz A Class- the small car for India soon
- Honda Brio price in India, Honda Brio Petrol model price in India
- Force One SUV price
- Honda CR-V Crossover 2012 launch in India, Honda CR-V Crossover price India
- Chevrolet Beat diesel price in India, Beat diesel price, features ideal car
- GM Beat now with diesel model launch in July 2011, GM Beat price in India
- Spark 800, GM Chevrolet Spark 800 compact car to be launched by 2011
- Honda Brio launch, Honda Brio price: urban car designed for congested roads
- Camaro launch in India, Camaro launch date and price, Camaro price in India
- Volkswagen Vento Technical Specification, Volkswagen Vento Review, VW India
- Honda readies to launch new face lifted Jazz on Indian shores in 2011