Mercedes Benz A class car for entry level customers in India
Mercedes Benz is all set to launch A class car for entry level customers in India. Mercedes Benz A class car expected at price Rs. 15-20 lac will be small compact car. The company has taken this decision after seeing major growth in medium size car segment in India.
Off late more and more players have been launching small cars in India. This is partly due to affordability of these cars and also due to better mobility factor in congested cities.
Mercedes Benz has already sold more than 6,80,000 A class cars Worldwide in last 6 years period. Mercedes Benz A class car is expected to be produced at Chakan plant near Pune for India market.
Mercedes Benz A Class was introduced in the year 1997 and is sold in many parts of the world as a sub-compact car. It boasts of a wide range of features such as, Automatic climate control, Engine immobilizer, ABS with BAS, ESP) Electronic Stability Programme) with Acceleration skid control (ASR) and dual air bags and side bags. It offers a wide range of engine variations like 1.5 liter and 1.7 liter petrol engines and a 2.0 liter diesel engine.
- Mercedes Benz A Class- the small car for India soon
- Mercedes Benz to bring A Class Premium Compact Car in India
- Mercedes Benz R Class 2011 car with renewed features and specifications
- Mercedes Benz AMG Desert Gold Car Review, New Car price at Rs 2 Crore
- Mercedes Benz SLS AMG luxury sports car in India soon at price Rs. 5-6 Cr
- Honda Brio price in India, Honda Brio Petrol model price in India
- Force One SUV price
- Honda CR-V Crossover 2012 launch in India, Honda CR-V Crossover price India
- Chevrolet Beat diesel price in India, Beat diesel price, features ideal car
- GM Beat now with diesel model launch in July 2011, GM Beat price in India
- Spark 800, GM Chevrolet Spark 800 compact car to be launched by 2011
- Honda Brio launch, Honda Brio price: urban car designed for congested roads
- Camaro launch in India, Camaro launch date and price, Camaro price in India
- Volkswagen Vento Technical Specification, Volkswagen Vento Review, VW India
- Honda readies to launch new face lifted Jazz on Indian shores in 2011