Mercedes Benz AMG Desert Gold Car Review, New Car price at Rs 2 Crore
Mercedes-Benz AMG Desert Gold car review says that this premier car is being modified to a right hand version to make it suitable for the Indian road. The car that is priced at around Rs 2 crore is likely to hit the Indian market sometime later this year. Apart from this car this premier company also showcased two new cars namely SLS AMG Desert Gold as well as hatchback coupe.
With rising prosperity levels in India Mercedes-Benz India Managing Director Wilfried Aulbur is optimist about the reception of the car. He feels that there will be many takers owing to the superior quality of the car. In fact this German automaker has been doing brisk business in India last year and is likely to post double digit year end growth.
Mercedes-Benz AMG Desert Gold car review reveals that the car has myriad features which include a long bonnet and a passenger compartment which is close to the real estate. The car has a rear which is short and also has a SLS AMG which has the features of a gas door. These doors are likely to open upwards as soon as gas strut.
Moreover unlike SLR they will not open upward and forward. However the doors do not have an auto closing facility and needs to be closed manually. Experts said has the auto closing facility been added it would have added an extra 41 kg to the car.
A significant feature of the car is that in case of roll over the doors can be completely detached. This would ensure safety of the passengers. Despite the pricing the car, its manufacturers hope, is likely to get warm reception owing to its quality features.
- Mercedes Benz SLS AMG luxury sports car in India soon at price Rs. 5-6 Cr
- Mercedes Benz SLS AMG sports car at price Rs. 5-6 Cr in India soon
- Mercedes Benz to bring A Class Premium Compact Car in India
- Mercedes Benz A Class- the small car for India soon
- Mercedes Benz A class car for entry level customers in India
- Honda Brio price in India, Honda Brio Petrol model price in India
- Force One SUV price
- Honda CR-V Crossover 2012 launch in India, Honda CR-V Crossover price India
- Chevrolet Beat diesel price in India, Beat diesel price, features ideal car
- GM Beat now with diesel model launch in July 2011, GM Beat price in India
- Spark 800, GM Chevrolet Spark 800 compact car to be launched by 2011
- Honda Brio launch, Honda Brio price: urban car designed for congested roads
- Camaro launch in India, Camaro launch date and price, Camaro price in India
- Volkswagen Vento Technical Specification, Volkswagen Vento Review, VW India
- Honda readies to launch new face lifted Jazz on Indian shores in 2011