McLaren MP4 12C sports car in India soon with a price of Rs. 87 lac -1.2 cr
Are you a die hard fan of Formula 1 cars and dream of having one with you then stop dreaming and get ready to lay your hands on the super stylish dream machine named McLaren MP4-12 C. Ron Dennis, chairman McLaren Automotive has confirmed that the 12 C will make its foray in the Indian car market the next year.
The high-octane MP2-12C super car is gearing to hit the world’s emerging car markets like India, China and Brazil to name a few. The latest sports car is designed and manufactured by McLaren Automotives at the McLaren Production Center in the UK. The car is expected to be priced between Rs. 87 lakh to 1.22 crore in India.
McLaren’s 12C is an amazing combination of aerodynamics and engineering and the design director Frank Stephenson finds it a fascinating challenge to design a car influenced by the pinnacles of Formula 1 car design.
All the fast and the furious freaks just hold your breathe as this powerhouse of performance and speed will sport some out of the world car dynamics such as a 3.8L M838T twin-turboV8 engine with about 600 horsepower and 600 Nm of torque that enables the car to accelerate speed from 0 to 60mph in less than 3.5 seconds and before you swallow that lump in your throat, this car will have a top speed of more than 200km/h, isn’t that amazing?
Now to talk about the design, McLaren 12 C 2011 will sport many fresh features that will keep the authenticity of McLaren cars alive at the same time taking the Formula 1 design to reach the new heights. The car is made with a Carbon Monocell called 12C Monocell and this carbon fiber chassis helps in lowering the weight of the car. The body is built more compact and light and the car uses forged aluminum hubs for brakes that further reduce the car mass by 8 kilograms. A condensed engine also helps in cutting the length and weight of the car. The front to rear weight distribution is 43:57.
McLaren targets 4% of the core V8 supercar market and foresees a sale of 1000 sales in the 2011. McLaren MP4-12 C has been tested by F1 drivers Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button. Lewis while making an exit said, “When can I have one.”
- Honda Brio price in India, Honda Brio Petrol model price in India
- Force One SUV price
- Honda CR-V Crossover 2012 launch in India, Honda CR-V Crossover price India
- Chevrolet Beat diesel price in India, Beat diesel price, features ideal car
- GM Beat now with diesel model launch in July 2011, GM Beat price in India
- Spark 800, GM Chevrolet Spark 800 compact car to be launched by 2011
- Honda Brio launch, Honda Brio price: urban car designed for congested roads
- Camaro launch in India, Camaro launch date and price, Camaro price in India
- Volkswagen Vento Technical Specification, Volkswagen Vento Review, VW India
- Honda readies to launch new face lifted Jazz on Indian shores in 2011