Mataji healthy for 65 yrs without food and water, special yoga played key
India is no doubt a country of miracles and it has been proved yet one more time with a yogi who has claimed to not have eaten a grain of food or consumed a drop of water for the past 65 years! Sounds unbelievable but believe it as many already have including a research team of 30 doctors who have performed several tests on Prahald Jani for 15 days.
Popularly known as ‘Mataji’ this 82 years old yogi is enjoying sound health and it seems he is healthier than any other old man of his age without consuming food and water. The ‘Miracle man’ revealed his secret to sound health in an interview with a news channel and said that he is been practicing a special type of yoga that has enabled him to survive without food and water for so long and also said that any other normal man could do the same.
The yogi with a white beard and saffron robe has managed to stun people specially doctors and researchers from across the globe and has created quite a stir. Mataji’s body fail to give any signs of ill health or malfunction and the results of various tests conducted over him are absolutely normal.
These tests were conducted from April 22, 2010 and were carried on for 15 days and to the surprise of the 30 doctors all his vital organs including the heart are functioning normal. According to a member of the team of medical experts, “During the tests we found that in Prahalad Jani’s bladder, the amount of liquid fluctuates even when he does not pass urine.”
The doctors were amazed to find that Mataji’s nerve conduction that revealed a normal functioning of the nervous system which is very unlikely to be found in persons of his age. His ECG is also normal. Among the other tests that were conducted on him were hematology, hormone profile and bio-chemistry.
- MTS tariff plans reduced, latest MTS broadband Tariffs in Delhi, Mumbai
- Top Free Antiviruses in India for Desktop, Laptop, Best Free antivirus
- BSNL get introduces promotional plans for international services
- BSNL re-launches SMS pack-53 now with 60 days validity
- Smartphone sales boosted 3G subscription base in China during 2010-11
- Spectranet to build Wi-Fi network in 40 cities in India by year end
- Reliance 3G introduced in 15 locations in West Bengal
- Airtel 3G services launched in Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand
- Red FM and Aircel launched interactive campaign Kaamchori
- Tata Tele to use Virgin brand for a royalty fee after JV stake buyout