Maruti to launch ECCO replacing Versa, Ecco priced below Rs 3 lac
Maruti is all set to launch Ecco model of its cars in 2010. Ecco will replace Versa model from Maruti. ECCO from Maruti will be priced less than Rs 3 lacs. The price of ECCO will be lower than Versa priced more than Rs. 3 lac.
Maruti next car ECCO will have only petrol engine. ECCO is code named at O-2. Ecco model will have 2 types of car from capacity seating i.e. 5 seater ECCO and 7 seater ECCO.
First Maruti next model car ECCO will be displayed in Auto Expo in January 2010 and than it will be launched into the market.
Maruti Ecco, also called as Maruti Suzuki Eeco is an economy car. Maruti ECCO will be priced above Rs 4 lac (new information in the market, yet to be confirmed).
Maruti Ecco will be available in 6 colours. Maruti Ecco second car in C segment from Maruti after Maruti Omni. Auto experts terms Maruti Suzuki Ecco as upgraded version of Maruti Omni.
Maruti Ecco engine will have 73 bhp power and its engine size will be smaller than Maruti Omni but better in performance.
Maruti Ecco will be launched in Indian market in 2011. Maruti Ecco is currently been showcased at Auto Expo 2010 Delhi.
- Maruti A-STAR 2012 Price in India, New Maruti A-STAR 2012 Features, Specs
- Maruti Swift 2011 booking started officially at Maruti Swift India web site
- New Maruti Dzire 2011 price lower than Dzire 2010, New Dzire 2011 price
- New Swift Dzire 2011 price to be reduced, New Swift Dzire 2011 price range
- Maruti Suzuki MPV RIII launch Marui Suzuki MPV RIII price and Features
- Maruti Swift 2011 launch in Aug, Maruti Swift 2011 launch date in India
- Maruti Cervo 2011 price Maruti Cervo 2011 price range for different models
- Maruti Swift 2011 mileage, Maruti Ritz mileage, Maruti Dzire diesel mileage
- Maruti Cervo 2011, New Maruti Swift 2011, Maruti Dzire 2011: Comparison
- Maruti Swift 2011 Review for upgraded Features, 2011 Maruti Swift Price