Maruti Swift set for re-launch in India with slew of improvements
Maruti Swift is all set to be relaunched in India. The new launch comes after Maruti Suzuki has been able to successfully launch its New Wagnor in the market. Maruti Swift is expected to be better both at features and specifications.
Maruti Swift relaunch will not only help to improves its previous version but also to compete with mid segment cars being launch from Indian (TATA, M&M etc.) and foreign (Ford, GM etc.) competitors. The new Maruti Swift was previously set for launch in 2011, however now the company plans to launch in current year.
Maruti Swift is expected to be with same 1.7L diesel engine but with improved design, look and interiors. Company is also believed to be making it more eco friendly. However it is believed that Maruti Swift 2010 will be available at same price keeping competition tough in mid segment car market in India.
- Maruti Swift 2011 booking started officially at Maruti Swift India web site
- Maruti Swift 2011 Price
- Maruti Swift 2011 launch soon Maruti Swift 2011 price expected at Rs.5 lac
- Maruti Swift 2011 Vs Swift 2010 comparison price, features, specification
- Maruti Swift 2011 Review for upgraded Features, 2011 Maruti Swift Price
- Maruti A-STAR 2012 Price in India, New Maruti A-STAR 2012 Features, Specs
- Maruti Ertiga Price in India, Maruti Ertiga Launch, Ertiga Mileage, Booking
- New Maruti Dzire 2011 price lower than Dzire 2010, New Dzire 2011 price
- New Swift Dzire 2011 price to be reduced, New Swift Dzire 2011 price range
- Maruti Suzuki MPV RIII launch Marui Suzuki MPV RIII price and Features
- Maruti Swift 2011 launch in Aug, Maruti Swift 2011 launch date in India
- Maruti Cervo 2011 price Maruti Cervo 2011 price range for different models
- Maruti Swift 2011 mileage, Maruti Ritz mileage, Maruti Dzire diesel mileage
- Maruti Cervo 2011, New Maruti Swift 2011, Maruti Dzire 2011: Comparison
- Maruti Eeco Review, 2011 Maruti Suzuki Eeco Price, Features, Specifications