Maruti Swift 2011 mileage, Maruti Ritz mileage, Maruti Dzire diesel mileage
Maruti Swift 2011 mileage
Soon the Maruti SX4, Maruti Swift, Maruti Ritz and Maruti Dzire with diesel models will hit Indian roads, Maruti Suzuki looking for smaller diesel engines (below 1.3 L capacity) to power its popular hatchbacks cars. Maruti SX4 is already available ind diesel model and has been great success. The upcoming Maruti cars New Maruti Swift 2011 is also expected to be launched with diesel model. The next Maruti Dzire will also be offered with diesel engine.
Maruti Suzuki, country’s leading automobile maker is looking for new diesel engines for its popular cars such as Maruti SX4, Maruti Swift, Maruti Ritz and Maruti Dzire. These diesel engines will be smaller displacement diesel engines apart from 1.3 L diesel engines that powers various Maruti cars.
With the growing sales of diesel cars more and more automobile makers are planning to manufacturer 1 L diesel engines within the country and undertaking huge investments for the same. GM, Honda, Hyundai and Tata Motors are planning to produce sub 1.5 l diesel engines in India and Maruti also plans to introduce the same to its current fleet of diesel vehicles.
Maruti Suzuki India was looking for a diesel engine below the current displacement engines and this was the prime reason why they got into the CNG variants of its models. The company currently sources its diesel motors from Fiat that powers SX4, Swift, Ritz and Dzire but the company is also in talks with VW for diesel engines. It is worth mentioning that diesel variants contribute to about 65% of the sales of popular cars such as Swift from Maurti stable and the same holds true for other popular car brands such as Hyundai, Honda, VW and GM. The reason is the widening price difference between petrol and diesel prices and lower maintenance costs of various diesel powered premium hatchbacks.
According to industry experts in the next two years the automobile sector will see a flood of 1L capacity diesel engines as almost all the top brands such as Toyota, VW, GM, Tata, Maruti, Honda and Hyundai are exploring the possibility of developing smaller diesel engines for their premium hatchbacks. They are investing huge sums to develop the engine within the country to reap the cost benefits which means that in the coming years there will be vehicles with smaller displacement diesel engines for cars such as Etios, Brio, Ritz, SX4, i10 and more in India.
- Maruti Swift 2011 booking started officially at Maruti Swift India web site
- Maruti Swift 2011 launch soon Maruti Swift 2011 price expected at Rs.5 lac
- Maruti Swift 2011 Price
- Maruti Swift 2011 Vs Swift 2010 comparison price, features, specification
- Maruti Swift 2011 Review for upgraded Features, 2011 Maruti Swift Price
- Maruti A-STAR 2012 Price in India, New Maruti A-STAR 2012 Features, Specs
- Maruti Ertiga Price in India, Maruti Ertiga Launch, Ertiga Mileage, Booking
- New Maruti Dzire 2011 price lower than Dzire 2010, New Dzire 2011 price
- New Swift Dzire 2011 price to be reduced, New Swift Dzire 2011 price range
- Maruti Suzuki MPV RIII launch Marui Suzuki MPV RIII price and Features
- Maruti Swift 2011 launch in Aug, Maruti Swift 2011 launch date in India
- Maruti Cervo 2011 price Maruti Cervo 2011 price range for different models
- Maruti Cervo 2011, New Maruti Swift 2011, Maruti Dzire 2011: Comparison
- Maruti Eeco Review, 2011 Maruti Suzuki Eeco Price, Features, Specifications
- Maruti SX4 diesel Price in India, Maruti Suzuki SX4 Features, Specification