Maruti Suzuki MPV RIII launch Marui Suzuki MPV RIII price and Features
Maruti Suzuki MPV RIII launch can be expected soon in the market. Only last year at the Auto Expo 2010 held in New Delhi, Maruti Suzuki, India’s leading car manufacturer announced its next generation Multi purpose Vehicle (MPV) codenamed Concept RIII. Maruti Suzuki MPV RIII price in India information is yet to be announced by the company.
Maruti Suzuki MPV RIII is automaker’s debut at the development of an MPV for India, a creation of Maruti Suzuki R&D strength and capabilities to diversify further in passenger vehicles and eco friendly futuristic vehicles. Concept RIII which was a show stopper at the event is designed in-house by a team of young and enthusiastic Maruti Suzuki engineers.
Though Maruti Suzuki is yet to reveal anything about the Marui Suzuki MPV RIII features and spec sheet of the car but the sighting of the car did reveal something. First was the ZDi badge which confirms it that MPV will be a diesel vehicle and will be the one that powers Maruti SX4 diesel.
So, you can expect Maruti Suzuki MPV RIII the first MPV from Maruti stable to deliver 89bhp and 20.5kgm of peak torque with its 1248cc diesel train. We also expect the RIII to come with a petrol engine which will most possibly be a 1.2 L K-series petrol motor.
Second, Maruti Suzuki RIII will be a 5+2 seater vehicle that draws design concept from its other best sellers such as SX4, Ritz, A-Star and Swift. From the leaked images one can make out that the car has derived its dashboard from the upcoming Swift only with a minor deviation of beige color.
Maruti Suzuki MPV RIII is built on a central theme of ‘togetherness’ as the vehicle offers mobility solution for those who travel with big family. Concept RIII is a spacious, elegant and an entirely different car from the automaker. The car offers great maneuverability even in the most congested areas and offers excellent flexibility to park it easily.
Maruti Suzuki has not given any confirmed date for the launch of Concept MPV RIII in India but experts believe the car will be launched at the 2012 Auto Expo.
Tags: Marui Suzuki MPV RIII price in India, Marui Suzuki MPV RIII launch, Marui Suzuki MPV launch, Marui Suzuki MPV price in India, Marui Suzuki MPV price and features
- Maruti Suzuki Eeco Review, Maruti Eeco price Rs 2.95 lac, launch in April
- Maruti Suzuki Kizashi New SUV Luxury Car ready for launch in India
- Maruti Suzuki new Alto launch soon with 1000cc K Series engine
- Maruti Suzuki Kizashi launch in Nov. at price Rs.18 lac (appr.)
- Maruti Suzuki SX4 diesel launch in 2011, approx. price and features
- Maruti A-STAR 2012 Price in India, New Maruti A-STAR 2012 Features, Specs
- Maruti Ertiga Price in India, Maruti Ertiga Launch, Ertiga Mileage, Booking
- Maruti Swift 2011 booking started officially at Maruti Swift India web site
- New Maruti Dzire 2011 price lower than Dzire 2010, New Dzire 2011 price
- New Swift Dzire 2011 price to be reduced, New Swift Dzire 2011 price range
- Maruti Swift 2011 launch in Aug, Maruti Swift 2011 launch date in India
- Maruti Cervo 2011 price Maruti Cervo 2011 price range for different models
- Maruti Swift 2011 mileage, Maruti Ritz mileage, Maruti Dzire diesel mileage
- Maruti Cervo 2011, New Maruti Swift 2011, Maruti Dzire 2011: Comparison
- Maruti Swift 2011 Review for upgraded Features, 2011 Maruti Swift Price