Maruti Suzuki Eeco Review, Maruti Eeco price Rs 2.95 lac, launch in April
Maruti Eeco is expected to release on April 2010 and the cost of this family car comes starts around Rs. 2.59 lakh. Maruti Eeco is an Indian family car that launched by India’s number one auto mobile manufacturer Maruti Suzuki recently at Auto Expo in New Delhi. It is a big, spacious car that is going to run in Indian roads in near future. The price of the car is also very reasonable and very much economical. Maruti Eeco can be used for both family and business purposes.
Doors:This big car comes with five doors including sliding doors that specially designed for Indian overpopulated and heavy traffic roads. The sliding doors help people to open and close comfortable even in rush area. By keeping overpopulated cities like Kalcuta and Delhi road in mind, the auto-major has designed sliding doors in Maruti Eeco.
Interior style: This car is very much ideal both for family outing and business meet. The interior tone of Maruti Eeco comes in grey and beige that gives spacious and rich look. For a long comfortable ride the seats are specially designed with integrated head-rest. Drivers feel very much sophisticated by the digital meter cluster in Maruti Eeco.
Exterior style and Tyres: Maruti Eeco exterior remind us Maruti Suzuki’s traditional spacious volume. It comes with 155/R13LT tubeless tyres that give a smooth drive with good grip even in patchy Indian road.
Engine: The engine is powerful in Maruti Eeco as it consists of latest four-cylinder 1200cc engine that delivers the best fuel efficiency. The engineers of Maruti Suzuki used the latest technologies to design this fuel efficiency engine. The engine consists of high-pressure injection system with perfect injectors that release very less emission. A knock sensor in the engine helps to detect variations in fuel.
DSA technology: In Maruti Echo, Diagonal Shift Assistance (DSA) technology is used that helps the engine to save fuel.
Maruti Eeco is specially designed for Indian roads and it is environment friendly. The substances like Cadmium, Lead, Chromium and Mercury cause damaged to environment. Eeco is designed in such a way that it releases these substances in permissible limits. It is India’s first green car of C segment vehicles. The seats are designed in such a way that gives a smooth and comfortable ride on uneven Indian roads.
The most distinguished feature of this Maruti Eeco is it is suitable for both family and business purposes. Maruti Suzuki’s engineer team designed this Eeco for more than two years and made various tests on stability, safety, engine system, durability and calibration, passengers comfort, fuel compatibility and so on. It comes with six attractive colors like metallic glistering grey, metallic silky silver, bright red color, metallic blue blaze, metallic midnight black and superior white.
Maruti Eeco is expected to release on April 2010 and the cost of this family car comes starts around Rs. 2.59 lakh
- Maruti Suzuki Eeco, sneak peak into the features and price
- Maruti Suzuki Alto low cost K10 review, Feature, Maruti Alto K10 Price
- Maruti Suzuki Kizashi New SUV Luxury Car ready for launch in India
- Maruti Suzuki new Alto launch soon with 1000cc K Series engine
- Maruti Suzuki Kizashi launch in Nov. at price Rs.18 lac (appr.)
- Maruti A-STAR 2012 Price in India, New Maruti A-STAR 2012 Features, Specs
- Maruti Ertiga Price in India, Maruti Ertiga Launch, Ertiga Mileage, Booking
- Maruti Swift 2011 booking started officially at Maruti Swift India web site
- New Maruti Dzire 2011 price lower than Dzire 2010, New Dzire 2011 price
- New Swift Dzire 2011 price to be reduced, New Swift Dzire 2011 price range
- Maruti Suzuki MPV RIII launch Marui Suzuki MPV RIII price and Features
- Maruti Swift 2011 launch in Aug, Maruti Swift 2011 launch date in India
- Maruti Cervo 2011 price Maruti Cervo 2011 price range for different models
- Maruti Swift 2011 mileage, Maruti Ritz mileage, Maruti Dzire diesel mileage
- Maruti Cervo 2011, New Maruti Swift 2011, Maruti Dzire 2011: Comparison