Maruti SX4 diesel to be introduced on Indian roads in Feb 2011
Maruti SX4 in its petrol version has earned great fame while giving brilliant performance on Indian roads. Now Maruti SX4 goes diesel and is about to be launched in Feb 2011. Soon after Maruti SX4 launches, it will give tough competition to its contemporary cars like Ford Fiesta TDCi, Volkswagen Vento TDI, Fiat Linea MultiJet, Tata Manza and Hyundai Verna Transform.
Maruti Suzuki offers SX4 diesel with better mileage, value added features at amazing price of Rs.8.5 lacs to Rs.9 lacs. Moreover market trends show that consumers are slowly but steadily shifting towards diesel engine mainly due to the lower cost and improved performance and Maruri Suzuki gives you both with Maruti SX4 diesel edition.
Maruti SX4 diesel version will come powered by a 1.3L turbo charged engine with the maximum power of 90 bhp along with the maximum torque of up to 200Nm. Maruti SX4 diesel is expected to be carrying both 5-speed manual and 4-speed automatic transmission versions.
Maruti SX4 diesel is not only more powerful but is also more fuel efficient. Maruti SX4 will come compatible with BS-IV emission norms and will be carrying a comparatively low emission level. It assures you to give comfortable and smooth riding with the help of independent suspension at front along with anti-roll bar and semi independent torsion beam type fork at rear.
Maruti SX4 diesel comes with sharp-looking head lights, horizontal oval shape fog lamp cluster, honeycomb radiator grille and black matt shade front grille for its exterior. So far as interiors of Maruti SX4 diesel is concerned it is expected to be equipped with leather upholstery, carrying leather wrapped steering wheel, all leather seats and leather accent front and rear door trims.
Maruti SX4 diesel is laced with advanced safety features as it comprises of side impact protection beam, front door lock canceller, ABS with EBD and intelligent Computerized Anti-Theft system. Apart from safety features Maruti SX4 diesel has an integrated audio system and AC with automatic climate control.
Maruti SX4 diesel will differ from Maruti SX4 petrol version in certain cosmetic changes that will enhance its looks making it distinctive. However the mileage of the Diesel variant will be higher as compared to the petrol variant because of the fundamental technology differences (compression ratio difference) between an MPFI Petrol and CRDI Diesel Engine.
Since the acceleration and pick-up characteristics of Maruti SX4 are not revealed as yet by the company but it is certain to be bit faster in contrast to its petrol counterpart.
- Maruti SX4 diesel launch in mid 2011, pitted against VW Vento diesel
- Maruti SX4 diesel Price in India, Maruti Suzuki SX4 Features, Specification
- Maruti Suzuki SX4 in diesel engine in mid 2011 in India
- Maruti Suzuki SX4 diesel launch in 2011, approx. price and features
- Maruti Suzuki SX4 diesel launch in mid 2011, Maruti Suzuki SX4 price
- Maruti A-STAR 2012 Price in India, New Maruti A-STAR 2012 Features, Specs
- Maruti Ertiga Price in India, Maruti Ertiga Launch, Ertiga Mileage, Booking
- Maruti Swift 2011 booking started officially at Maruti Swift India web site
- New Maruti Dzire 2011 price lower than Dzire 2010, New Dzire 2011 price
- New Swift Dzire 2011 price to be reduced, New Swift Dzire 2011 price range
- Maruti Suzuki MPV RIII launch Marui Suzuki MPV RIII price and Features
- Maruti Swift 2011 launch in Aug, Maruti Swift 2011 launch date in India
- Maruti Cervo 2011 price Maruti Cervo 2011 price range for different models
- Maruti Swift 2011 mileage, Maruti Ritz mileage, Maruti Dzire diesel mileage
- Maruti Cervo 2011, New Maruti Swift 2011, Maruti Dzire 2011: Comparison