Maruti Kizashi for launch India in Feb 2011, Maruti enters in premium cars
Maruti Suzuki, Indian auto giant, is all set to shed its small car image while entering into luxury car segment with Maruti Suzuki Kizashi. The powerful performer Kizashi stormed in United States, Australia, Japan and North America with bang. Now Maruti Suzuki is planning to introduce its premium sedan model Kizashi in the Indian car market by this year.
Maruti Kizashi is the ideal choice for those who look for something bigger than a civic. It is refreshing to see Kizashi being benchmarked against some very capable machinery indeed like Honda Accord, Volkswagen Jetta, Toyota Camry, and Toyota Corolla.
Maruti Suzuki Kizashi offers standard equipment that comprises front-wheel drive and a 2.4 liter 4-cylinder engine developing 185 hp of power and 230 Nm of torque. Maruti Suzuki Kizashi features six-speed manual transmission. The American variant of Kizashi gets the option of continuously variable transmission (CVT) that reduces power up to 180 hp.
Maruti Suzuki Kizashi flaunts great looks, feels great from inside and drives sporty. The Kizashi has got the right amounts of aggression and sportiness built into it. Maruti Suzuki Kizashi has some strong features, like a pronounced waistline, nicely fitting 215/55 R17 rubber and twin exhausts with stainless steel covers. The attractive body lines give the Suzuki a strong street presence.
Maruti Suzuki Kizashi comes with 17 and 18-inch alloy wheels; these multi-spoke polished aluminum sport wheels, tight body clearances makes it look best when it’s on the move. Maruti Suzuki Kizashi offers Akebono sourced brakes and keyless ignition also.
Maruti Suzuki Kizashi comes with spacious and comfortable interiors that are equipped with perforated leather seats with electronic controls and memory settings. Maruti Suzuki Kizashi offers a 425-watt Rockford Fosgate audio system with iPod connectivity and Bluetooth capability. The Kizashi has a standard dual-zone auto climate system, telescoping steering wheel, power sunroof, and trip computer.
Maruti Suzuki Kizashi is reasonably quiet in the low rpm levels but once the tacho needle progresses ahead, the engine sounds terrific. When Kizashi is mated to a nicely spaced six-speed manual it becomes an exuberant car on the highways. The handling is quite phenomenal. Grip levels are awesome and you can corner without breaking into a sweat.
Maruti Suzuki Kizashi is expected to be priced somewhere between Rs 16 and 18 lakh. The Kizashi will be the fifth sedan in the Indian market after Esteem, Swift Dzire, SX4 and Baleno.
- Maruti Kizashi sports car set for launch in India in 2010
- Maruti Kizashi launch in Nov., Maruti Kizashi launch in India and price
- Maruti Kizashi launch 2011, 2011 Maruti Kizashi launch and price in India
- Maruti Kizashi New Luxury Car is all set to hit Indian roads
- Maruti Kizashi to debut in D segment in Dec. in India against Toyota, Honda
- Maruti A-STAR 2012 Price in India, New Maruti A-STAR 2012 Features, Specs
- Maruti Ertiga Price in India, Maruti Ertiga Launch, Ertiga Mileage, Booking
- Maruti Swift 2011 booking started officially at Maruti Swift India web site
- New Maruti Dzire 2011 price lower than Dzire 2010, New Dzire 2011 price
- New Swift Dzire 2011 price to be reduced, New Swift Dzire 2011 price range
- Maruti Suzuki MPV RIII launch Marui Suzuki MPV RIII price and Features
- Maruti Swift 2011 launch in Aug, Maruti Swift 2011 launch date in India
- Maruti Cervo 2011 price Maruti Cervo 2011 price range for different models
- Maruti Swift 2011 mileage, Maruti Ritz mileage, Maruti Dzire diesel mileage
- Maruti Cervo 2011, New Maruti Swift 2011, Maruti Dzire 2011: Comparison