Manza Elan with a facelift of Tata Indigo Manza for launch in 2011
Tata Indigo Manza in luxury car segment is to be reincarnated as Manza Elan soon. Tata Motors are getting particular over making the premium sedan a distinct brand. They wish to remove the confusion between likes of the Tata Indigo CS and the Tata Indigo XL. Therefore Tata Motors are planning to give their Indigo Manza some nip and tuck by removing the Indigo nametag.
It will be introduced as Manza Elan with facelift. Tata has already introduced Tata Indica Vista 90 renamed as Tata Vista 90 only. And now Tata Indigo Manza becomes Manza Elan.
Manza Elan has grown in its size with more than 4.4m long, 1.7m wide and 2520 mm wheel base. Manza Elan will feature minor facelift in its interiors and exteriors. Tata is said to be developing a new front grille, headlamps to give it a sportier look. Manza Elan will continue to have its much talked about king size backseat with center armrest.
It almost gives you the feel of your living room. The Manza Elan will cater to the comfort and convenience of passengers as well as driver. Power steering tilt is adjusted with the height adjustable driver’s seat allows a comfortable driving position.
Manza Elan brings Driver information system on the center console provides information about fuel consumption and environmental temperature. Manza Elan provides value added features like a 2 DIN Music System that offers connectivity with a USB port and Bluetooth connectivity via Blue5. Audio controls are mounted on the steering wheel. Security features include collapsible steering column, ABS and dual frontal airbags, among others.
Manza Elan goes through certain cosmetic changes only as no changes are expected to make to the engine and other mechanicals. The Manza Elan will continue to be powered by the 90PS 1.4-litre FIRE engine and the 1.3 litre diesel that powers the Fiat Linea as well. Manza Elan tends to compete with the likes of the Swift Dzire and Ford Fiesta. It is supposed that it will be introduced at a stunning price.
- Tata Indica Vista price for petrol model,Tata Indica Vista price for diesel
- Tata Dolphin Price, Tata Dolphin Launch, Tata Motors upcoming car 2011
- Tata Nano diesel launch in September, Tata Nano diesel booking to open soon
- New Tata Safari coming soon with new engine, interiors, exterior features
- Tata Dolphin cars for launch in 2011, Tata Dolphin features, Specification
- Tata Nano to come with diesel variant and better features this August
- Jaguar Land Rover wins 80 awards in 2010- Discovery 4 and Jaguar XJ at top
- Tata new car Price
- Tata electric car Indica Vista EV, features, launch and Indica Vista price
- Nano Car to increase warranty to 4 year, Tata Nano new contract at Rs.99