MTS mobile Delhi, MTS Tariff plan, MTS SIM Card, MTS Recharge Voucher
MTS mobile Delhi, MTS Tariff plan, MTS SIM Card, MTS Recharge Voucher, MTS mobile Delhi and NCR, MTS per second pulse rate, mts mobile india, mts india, mts delhi, mts, mtsindia
- MTS mobile services begin with vigor in Delhi & NCR, in an promotional offer MTS will give One million minutes free talk time offer to the subscribers.
- MTS mobile, the new telecom giant, the CDMA mobile service of Sistema Shyam Tele Services Limited (SSTL), a joint venture between Sistema of Russia and Shyam group of India has launched its telephony services in Delhi and NCR.
- MTS mobile is declared a scheme of one million minutes of free talk time to its customers with a limit of 150 minutes usage every day. All local MTS-to-MTS calls will be charged at 35 paisa per minute; MTS-to-non MTS calls and calls to landlines will cost just 70 paisa per minute. STD calls will cost Rs. 1.40 per minute.
- In MTS mobile, Local SMS on all telephone networks will be at 50 paisa per SMS, while international messages attract Rs.5 per SMS. The launch coincides with the national roll out of the company's high speed services MBlaze.
- MTS mobile, after the launch in Delhi and NCR, MTS have big plans to offer its services in four other circles within a span of one year. MTS has been admired as the most productive new telecom operator in India.
- MTS India is also the first mobile brand I who has adopted future-ready CDMA 1X Advanced technology that will facilitate best-in-class and concurrent voice and high speed broadband data services.
- MTS is providing services to 2 million subscribers in India across 6 telecom circles.MTS boasts of over 2 million subscribers in Kolkatta, West Bengal, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Bihar, Jharkhand and has more than 100 million subscribers all over the world.
- MTS UNIQUE PROMOTION OF MOBILE LAUNCH:-
- As a promotion unique MTS will provide free access to all transports on the Delhi-Noida DND Flyway and Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway on October 9th, Friday between 9:00- 11:00am and 5:00-8.00p.m. to mark the launch of its mobile services and super-fast data services in Delhi and NCR. This will be applicable both ways, that is, for vehicles moving into and out of Delhi.
- All the 42 lanes on the DND Flyway and all the 32 lanes on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway on the 24 km Delhi-Gurgaon border will provide speedy and open access to commuters of Delhi NCR on Friday.