Idea cellular launches per second tariff plan Idea cellular rates in Mumbai
Idea cellular launches per second tariff plan for its mobile services in Mumbai. Idea cellular new tariff plan based on per second call or pulse rate. The charges as per new per second plan of Idea Cellular are 1 paise per second for all STD or local calls.
Idea cellular has launched per second tariff plan in Mumbai only and based on success may launch in other cities and circles of its operations in India.
Idea cellular launches per second tariff plan in Mumbai is for prepaid customers only.
Idea Cellular is second GSM service providing company in India after TATA DOCOMO to charge customers on per second billing.
Idea cellular is a Birla Group owned company and had launched operations in Mumbai recently only. It has acquired Spice telecom from Modi group recently only.
Idea cellular is second company in India after TATA DOCOMO to launch per second billing rates for mobile services.
Simply Plan of Reliance is another major low cost plan for mobile customers which charges 50 paise per call for all STD, and local calls and SMS services.
- Obi Alligator S454 price in India
- Xolo Q1100 Price in India
- XOLO Q800 X-Edition Price in India
- Gionee GPAD G2 price in India
- Salora FonTab price in India
- Nikon D7100 DSLR Price in India
- Intel XOLO X500 Price in India
- Doro PhoneEasy 740 Price in India, Doro PhoneEasy 740 Features 5MP Camera
- Beetel GD777 Price in India, Beetel GD777 Features FM Radio, Music player
- iBall Glam 3 Price in India, iBall Aaura 3 Price in India