Huawei to provide latest technology in 2G and 3G space
Indian growth story especially in telecom sector is becoming attractive segment for Chinese companies also. Chinese telecom gear maker Huawei has not only satisfied with its performance in the last couple of years but also optimistic about future potential. The company has plans to provide latest technology to its Indian partners in 2G and 3G platform.
The company has outlined its roadmap for next 10 years. Huawei India CEO Yangkaijun said, "Huawei reaffirms its commitment to India by providing the latest cutting-edge technology to Indian partners in 2G, 3G, Enterprise, Terminals and in the LTE domain."
It has also earmarked US$2 billion investments for its Indian operations during next five year. A major portion of this will be for Research and Development (R&D) activities and will also set up R&D Park in Bangalore. It has already started optical network transmission equipment manufacturing at its Chennai plant.
Huawei is planning to orient itself for emerging opportunities in IT and CT space. Richard Yu, Chief Marketing Officer of Huawei said, "The next 10 years will be a crucial period as the needs of users shift from basic communications to comprehensive demands for information. The disappearing line between IT and CT (communication technology) presents both opportunities and challenges for us."
To streamline its operations, it has identified 3 growth areas i.e. cloud computing, network, and device and structured its organization around those areas.
- Obi Alligator S454 price in India
- Xolo Q1100 Price in India
- XOLO Q800 X-Edition Price in India
- Gionee GPAD G2 price in India
- Salora FonTab price in India
- Nikon D7100 DSLR Price in India
- Intel XOLO X500 Price in India
- Idea Ivory Price in India
- Doro PhoneEasy 740 Price in India, Doro PhoneEasy 740 Features 5MP Camera
- Beetel GD777 Price in India, Beetel GD777 Features FM Radio, Music player