How to wash car at home, Tips to wash car at home, Easy tips to wash car
washing the car at home, Tips to wash car at home, Easy tips to wash car, car washing tips, steps to wash your car at home, car maintenance, car washing
Washing your car regularly is the first step towards car maintenance and if do it at home you will be saving a lot of money too. The tips on how to wash a car at home are as follows-
- Tips to wash car at home: Assemble car wash items
- Once you have decided to wash your car on a weekend the first step is to assemble the things needed to wash your car. You will need a pail, car soap, drying towels, hose pipe and a sponge or wash mitt to wash your car.
- Remember to use separate brush, sponge and pail for the wheels and tyres as these areas carry dirt and stones particles and in case you use the same sponge, you might just scratch your car with those bits of stone.
- Do not use dish soap to wash your car as it can remove the wax on your car.
- Tips to wash car at home: Choose a shady place
- Choose a shady place to undertake the job as sun heats up the metal and may leave water spots.
- Start with soaping the roof and wash with water, then start doing the trunk, sides and windows. Always leave wheels and tyres for the last.
- Tips to wash car at home: Wheels and tyres
- Always wash wheels and tyres in the last and separately from car body because these areas as laden with dirt, bits of stones and road grime.
- To avoid starching your car body use a separate sponge for these areas.
- How to wash car at home: Drying
- Once you are finished with the washing part, start drying the car beginning with windows and chrome and for this use a chamois as it is an excellent drying material.
- First wet it and start drying the car and squeeze excess water and go about drying the whole body.
- Take care and check water spots, if any, and use a damp sponge to remove them and dry them later with a towel or chamois.
Tags: washing the car at home, Tips to wash car at home, Easy tips to wash car, car washing tips, steps to wash your car at home, car maintenance, car washing
- Honda Brio price in India, Honda Brio Petrol model price in India
- Force One SUV price
- Honda CR-V Crossover 2012 launch in India, Honda CR-V Crossover price India
- Chevrolet Beat diesel price in India, Beat diesel price, features ideal car
- GM Beat now with diesel model launch in July 2011, GM Beat price in India
- Spark 800, GM Chevrolet Spark 800 compact car to be launched by 2011
- Honda Brio launch, Honda Brio price: urban car designed for congested roads
- Camaro launch in India, Camaro launch date and price, Camaro price in India
- Volkswagen Vento Technical Specification, Volkswagen Vento Review, VW India
- Honda readies to launch new face lifted Jazz on Indian shores in 2011