How to Block Phone Numbers on Apple iPhone, Tips to Block Phone Numbers
Block unwanted phone number on your Apple iphone, instruction to block the unwanted phone numbers on your Apple iphone
Handling unwanted calls all day long can just eat up all your precious time, sometimes its just irking, the best way to stop them is to block unwanted phone number on your Apple iphone.
You need to upload a a program called iBlacklist. This application is a third party app so work only on jailbroken iphones. However, many people get this application to get rid of annoying and irking unwanted calls.
Follow the mentioned instruction to block the unwanted phone numbers on your Apple iphone:
- To download the Blacklist app, switch on the data connection on the iPhone, optherwise it would not be ble to complete the procedure required, so swtch on any of the three connections (Wi-Fi, EDGE or 3G network).
- Look for the Cydia application on your iphone, located somewhere close to the first application page (needed to download jailbroken applications) and press the icon.
- Wait for a while till the Cydia application completed loads and then locate and click on the "Sections" link on the page to get a new page, to block the unwanted phone numbers on your Apple iphone.
- Scroll on the new page, reaching the section that shows utilities, select it, on the next page scroll down to the letter "i", to get the blacklist page.
- Selct ‘iblacklist’ and install it, after installation click on the new blacklist icon on your phone to block the unwanted phone numbers on your Apple iphone.
- So now, click on blacklist when the application opens, then enter the required number you want to blacklist and press enter, you will no longer get calls from those numbers.
Tags: block unwanted phone number on your Apple iphone, instruction to block the unwanted phone numbers on your Apple iphone
- iPhone 3GS price in India, iPhone 3GS price and features after discount
- Airtel, Aircel to bring iPhone 4 in coming months, price yet to be revealed
- iPad 2 vs. Xoom vs. Galaxy Tab vs. Playbook: price and weight comparison
- iPad 2, price, features, release time and more on second generation iPad
- MacBook Air unveiled in India features in iLife 11 at price Rs 72900
- iPhone finally gets Google Voice app in the US only, will not work on iPad
- iPad Vs. Playbook: which is better tablet player for price and features
- iTunes Store to unwrap The Beatles catalog for download, trasfer to iPhone
- Anti-iPhone- no-frills, no feature phone that just makes calls nothing else
- iPhone app that measures happiness proves wandering mind is unhappy mind