Honda rolls out new improved Jazz X, highest priced hatchback in India
Honda Siel Cars launched the all new version of Honda Jazz called Jazz X in India with a price tag a little on a higher side than its existing variants. The ex-showroom price in Delhi of Honda Jazz X is Rs. 7.53 lac, making it the highest priced hatchbacks in India but Honda has added various styling and performance add-ons to the car that might justify the price hike.
Not only the interior but the exterior and performance of Jazz undergo enhancement introduced by the company to increase the sales volume of the car.
Jazz X looks extremely spacious and comfortable. Its ergonomically designed cockpit delivers optimum usable space and the intuitively arranged dashboard and integrated audio with auxiliary-in gives you a heart-wrenching experience. The low height boot lets you load your luggage easily. The rear seat has a ratio of 60:40 allowing various seating arrangements. The other exterior features added to the Jazz X are front and rear mud guards, body colored tail gate spoilers and body colored front grille.
The Honda Jazz X is an aerodynamic bundle of pleasure with its Dynamic Forward Leaning form and super forward cabin. The car is full of nifty little compartment and boxes where there are separate pockets and boxes at the front console, rear seat and even at the door.
New Jazz X sports a new interior as well. The car now has a new blue black interior accentuated with rear parcel shelf and adjustable driver seat height. The car is now equipped with a USB port. At the heart of Honda Jazz X is a 1.2 L, iVTECH engine delivering 90 PS @6200 rpm.
With the launch of new improved Honda Jazz X, the company is trying to fill-in the gaps left by the earlier Honda Jazz that failed to make an impression on customers in India. Currently Honda Jazz X is the highest priced hatchback in India and it remains to be seen whether Indian customers this time find such a high price tag justifiable enough to start liking the Jazz X.
- Honda recalls Fit, Jazz and City car models for various problems
- Honda readies to launch new face lifted Jazz on Indian shores in 2011
- Honda Airbag recall, 437,000 cars recall in US and Globally
- Honda CR Z Hybrid and Honda Insight Hybrid cars set for launch
- Honda adopts Hybrid Systems in new cars for India
- Honda Brio price in India, Honda Brio Petrol model price in India
- Force One SUV price
- Honda CR-V Crossover 2012 launch in India, Honda CR-V Crossover price India
- Chevrolet Beat diesel price in India, Beat diesel price, features ideal car
- GM Beat now with diesel model launch in July 2011, GM Beat price in India
- Spark 800, GM Chevrolet Spark 800 compact car to be launched by 2011
- Honda Brio launch, Honda Brio price: urban car designed for congested roads
- Camaro launch in India, Camaro launch date and price, Camaro price in India
- Volkswagen Vento Technical Specification, Volkswagen Vento Review, VW India
- BMW X1 is again popular and the most liked car in India