Honda readies to launch new face lifted Jazz on Indian shores in 2011
Honda is all set to adorn the Indian roads later this year 2011-12 with its latest versions in hatchbacks like Honda Brio and Honda Jazz. Since hatchbacks have come into the category of most liked cars in India Honda is also prepared to give tough competition to its rival hatchbacks like Volkswagen Polo, Hyundai i20, Ford Figo, Nissan Micra, Chevrolet Beat and others.
Honda Jazz, the premium hatchback will appear in its face-lifted version and it is spotted under testing on the Indian roads. It has already created buzz in foreign markets and now this finely designed Jazz will rock in Indian market.
Certain spy shots taken during the test drive of Honda Jazz focuses the new Jazz carrying a face-lifted front fascia that include newly styled grille, new bumper and redesigned headlamps. The new Jazz would carry a new improved suspension system for better ride and handling. The car comes with particular existing features like the same rear tail-lamps and it is likely to have the same 1.2-liter unit tweaked to be more fuel efficient.
If we peep into the models of Honda Jazz that are already running on roads abroad it is sure that the words 'elegance', 'class', 'style' and 'suave' come to your mind the first time you look at Honda Jazz. Super-forward Cabin and Dynamic Forward Leaning form lend an aerodynamic touch to the hatchback. Along with that, it has halogen lights, green glass and rear micro antenna.
The car is extremely spacious and comfortable. Its interiors also feature Steering Mounted Audio Control, Front & Rear Speakers, and Auto Volume by Speed, Titanium Seat Fabric Color, and Magic Seats. The rear seats, with a ratio of 60:40, allow various seating arrangements.
It has been fitted with a 2L i-VTEC engine (Intelligent Variable Valve Timing and Electronic Lift Control), which promises to deliver a power of 90ps @ 6200rpm and torque of 110nm @ 4800rpm. The supple 5-speed manual transmission of the car helps it attain the perfect balance between sporty driving and fuel efficiency.
When it comes to safety, you can be sure that Honda Jazz makes no compromises. It has been built on 'Advance Compatibility Engineering' (ACE) body, which offers protection in case of collisions with different-sized vehicles.
- Honda Accord 2011 Sedan and Coupe with a facelift and revamped features
- Honda CR-V Crossover 2012 launch in India, Honda CR-V Crossover price India
- Honda Brio, new Honda hatchback, launch, price and feature glance
- Honda upcoming cars in 2011, Honda new launch in 2011, Honda cars in India
- Honda Brio launch, Honda Brio price: urban car designed for congested roads
- Honda Brio price in India, Honda Brio Petrol model price in India
- Force One SUV price
- Chevrolet Beat diesel price in India, Beat diesel price, features ideal car
- GM Beat now with diesel model launch in July 2011, GM Beat price in India
- Spark 800, GM Chevrolet Spark 800 compact car to be launched by 2011
- Camaro launch in India, Camaro launch date and price, Camaro price in India
- Volkswagen Vento Technical Specification, Volkswagen Vento Review, VW India
- BMW X1 is again popular and the most liked car in India
- How to wash car at home, Tips to wash car at home, Easy tips to wash car
- Tips on how to check engine oil of your car, steps to check engine oil