Honda adopts Hybrid Systems in new cars for India
Honda, the Japanese automotive giant is all set to roll with its adoption of Hybrid Systems in its cars. Hybrid technology involves the working of two or more power source in the vehicle and thus the vehicle becomes the hybrid vehicle and is generally referred as the Hybrid Electrical Vehicles and that is what Honda is going to do.
Honda has planned to use Hybrid Systems to ensure the protection of environment with doing a bit towards it. Honda is all set to accelerate the Hybrid Technology in India. According to the recent studies that have been conducted by the KPMG’s Global Auto Executive survey, we can see that the Hybrid systems would gain a huge popularity in the coming future and in the span of 4 to 5 years.
Honda’s first Hybrid car in India was Civic which was priced at Rs. 21.5 Lakh and this 1.3 liter engine provided almost 50% of fuel efficiency. India was the 33rd country to grab this car and the company feels that this is a great way to do something for the depleting environment and also to gain some market and revenue from countries like India.
Honda is also planning the launch for its sports car Honda CR-Z – c i-VTEC engine volume of 1.5 litres (114 hp), auxiliary electric IMA (14 hp) which would come with six-speed manual and would be seen internationally and in India and company with its new launch is expecting a great market in India.
The success behind the Hybrid Systems in the vehicles is the increment in fuel efficiency and soon Honda will be out with more new hybrid vehicles in India. The hybrid cars from Honda was all imported from Honda Plant in Japan which makes the car costly because of the added import duty.
Honda is on full throttle for its Hybrid vehicles in India and is planning and working hard for it. The Hybrid cars in India has been not so popular because of the exaggerated price tags but then is surely worth that huge amount of money and is a support to the environment. Honda’s Hybrid vehicles are hugely popular in other countries with cars like minivans and SUVs but India experienced only Honda Civic Hybrid.
The Honda will soon be launching other Hybrid cars in India and is going to start a trend of Hybridization in India too.
- Honda CR Z Hybrid and Honda Insight Hybrid cars set for launch
- Honda Airbag recall, 437,000 cars recall in US and Globally
- Honda upcoming cars in 2011, Honda new launch in 2011, Honda cars in India
- Honda recalls Fit, Jazz and City car models for various problems
- Honda Accord 3.5L V6 - The Show Stopper Sedan
- Honda Brio price in India, Honda Brio Petrol model price in India
- Force One SUV price
- Honda CR-V Crossover 2012 launch in India, Honda CR-V Crossover price India
- Chevrolet Beat diesel price in India, Beat diesel price, features ideal car
- GM Beat now with diesel model launch in July 2011, GM Beat price in India
- Spark 800, GM Chevrolet Spark 800 compact car to be launched by 2011
- Honda Brio launch, Honda Brio price: urban car designed for congested roads
- Camaro launch in India, Camaro launch date and price, Camaro price in India
- Volkswagen Vento Technical Specification, Volkswagen Vento Review, VW India
- Honda readies to launch new face lifted Jazz on Indian shores in 2011