Honda V4 crossover motorbike to be revealed at Milan motorcycle show
Honda is gearing to release its new VFR800X- a V4 bike which is calls a ‘crossover’ at the Milan motorcycle show on November 2. The bike aims at making a statement against rival BMW F800 GS with its crossover features, it is called ‘crossover’ because of its on-and-off road use.
Honda recently released its second teaser image of the V4 model highlighting its slacked headlight design and raised instrument panel. The new crossover will be powered by a mid-range V4 engine, most likely the 800cc category.
According to Honda’s official statement the second sketch of the V4 shows the front of the motorcycle with a fairing design that improves high speed stability as well as engine cooling. It also features an innovative and ‘floating’ instrument panel to put the gauges in the rider’s field of vision for better safety. The crossover is a mid-range capacity motorcycle that represents the best aspects of two separate biking genres.
The new Honda V4 crossover combines the flexibility and exciting attitude of a naked performance machine with the upright riding position, low centre of gravity and wide handlebars which is easy to manoeuvre and comfortable to ride. The bike has adopted design cues from adventure bikes. Honda research also revealed that the new crossover was developed after a great deal of research into customers’ requirement who want a machine that is both stylish and also fun to ride under all conditions throughout the year.
Honda will reveal the pictures, date of availability of dealers and production details when the final production motorcycle will be shown for the first time at the 2010 EICMA show, November 2-7 in Milan. Honda will also present seven other models at the Milan show which will include a new V4 concept model that uses the same engine as the VFR1 200F.
- Suzuki Hayate 110 Price in India, Suzuki Hayate 110 Features, Mileage 60
- Bajaj Pulsar 200NS Price
- TVS Star City Price in India, Upgraded TVS Star City 2012 Features, Specs
- Bajaj KTM Duke 200 Price in India, Bajaj KTM Duke 200 Features and Booking
- New Bajaj Boxer 150cc price
- Yamaha R15 version 2.0 Price
- Triumph bikes launch in India in 2012, Triumph bikes price and launch
- Hero Honda Glamour price Hero Honda Glamour price and mileage up to 80 kmpl
- Bajaj Ninja 250 R price, Bajaj Ninja 250R price and Features Review
- New Bajaj Boxer Price, Bajaj Boxer 125CC launch 2011, mileage, Bajaj Boxer