Honda CR-V Crossover 2012 launch in India, Honda CR-V Crossover price India
Honda is up for some kind of latest advertising gimmick. The automaker revealed about the upcoming Honda CR-V at its US website in a quite dramatic way. It announced nothing at the website, no pictures of the new crossover or any other details except a tunnel reading “All new CR-V is coming” leaving much to the imagination of the viewers regarding the looks and features of the new Honda vehicle.
The latest and the upcoming Honda CR-V crossover 2012 that the automaker is talking about will be based on the same platform as the existing model except the vehicle this time will come with bigger dimensions as compared to the current model.
Honda CR-V Crossover 2012 features may include a four cylinder engine with a little more power and better fuel efficiency over the current model. Rumors have it that the new CR-V might just come with an additional third row of seats but the company is still has to verify the news.
Analysts believe that Honda will introduce Honda CR-V Crossover 2012 with new 2.2 L i-CTDI diesel engine with 140 bhp and 251 lb-ft of torque. For the Indian market Honda is planning a diesel engine that will make the CR-V the first model from Honda with a diesel train.
The new 2012 Honda CR-V Crossover will not be just style refreshment but the vehicle will be an entirely new machine delivering better power and greater fuel efficiency. The all-new 2012 model is expected to come with the same horsepower as the current model which is 180. But the new vehicle is likely to offer better fuel economy that the 2011 model which is 21 mpg on city roads and 28 mpg on highways. These are the EPA ratings.
Tags: Honda CR-V Crossover 2012 launch in India, Honda CR-V Crossover 2012 price in India, Honda CR-V Crossover 2012 launch and price, Honda CR-V Crossover 2012 latest information, Honda CR-V Crossover launch in India, Honda CR-V Crossover price in India, Honda CR-V Crossover launch and price, Honda CR-V Crossover latest information
- Honda Brio, new Honda hatchback, launch, price and feature glance
- Honda upcoming cars in 2011, Honda new launch in 2011, Honda cars in India
- Honda readies to launch new face lifted Jazz on Indian shores in 2011
- Honda Brio launch, Honda Brio price: urban car designed for congested roads
- Honda recalls Fit, Jazz and City car models for various problems
- Honda Brio price in India, Honda Brio Petrol model price in India
- Force One SUV price
- Chevrolet Beat diesel price in India, Beat diesel price, features ideal car
- GM Beat now with diesel model launch in July 2011, GM Beat price in India
- Spark 800, GM Chevrolet Spark 800 compact car to be launched by 2011
- Camaro launch in India, Camaro launch date and price, Camaro price in India
- Volkswagen Vento Technical Specification, Volkswagen Vento Review, VW India
- BMW X1 is again popular and the most liked car in India
- How to wash car at home, Tips to wash car at home, Easy tips to wash car
- Tips on how to check engine oil of your car, steps to check engine oil